Your Top 10 List

post your top 10 list, if you have one (trilogy = 3 movies)

my top 10 list

01. The Crow
02. Batman (1989)
03. Jurassic Park
04. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
05. Aliens
06. John Carpenter's The Thing
07. Predator
08. John Carpenter's Big Trouble In Little China
09. Tango & Cash
10. John Wick

Great list! The Crow at #1 -- I can dig that. :thumbs:

My personal Top 10:

1) What's Eating Gilbert Grape
2) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3) Jurassic Park
4) Drive
5) Terminator 2: Judgement Day
6) The Lion King
7) The Crow
8) Aliens
9) Jaws
10) Armageddon

To be fair I'm be watching films since my folks took me to the Premier of Jungle Book in 1967 so its natural that some oldies but goldies would be in there!

1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. Star Wars
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Raiders of the Lost Ark
5. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
6. Aliens
7. John Carpenter's The Thing
8. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
9. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
10. Back to the Future

Last edited:
Bar Return of the Jedi and number 9 I like your list. Trouble is there are so many great films out there, I could do a top 50 and never be happy with it!

Bar Return of the Jedi and number 9 I like your list. Trouble is there are so many great films out there, I could do a top 50 and never be happy with it!

Quite true. I find it difficult to list just 10 when I have atleast 200 films which I love as much. All I can say Star Wars Original Trilogy has always been at the very top.

So many movies out there and I usually watch few movies in a day. To movie theatre I go 2-3 times per month. So far my favorite movie this year has to be Logan.

Last edited:
Love Star Trek 11: The Wrath of Khan and 2001 but the problem here is that I would have needed a top 20 to have included them!. I assume you are talking about the excellent recent Dredd and not the dire 95 one?

Great lists everyone! :thumbs:

Don't think I could make a top 10 even if my life depended on it... I tried doing a top 100 on Letterboxd not too long ago and couldn't make up my mind what to leave out. :bored:

I'll say this though... Drive, Matrix, Star Wars are all probably joint first! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
  1. The Breakfast Club
  2. Scream
  3. Blade Runner
  4. Ghostbusters
  5. Gladiator
  6. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
  7. Ghost in the Shell
  8. The Crow
  9. Beauty & The Beast
  10. Scrooged

Blade Runner, there's one I could add to my top 10. One of the greatest movies ever. It's one of those movies which has grown to me over the years, since it wasn't any favorite of mine in the 80's. I found it again when dvd was released and now it's my favorite Ridley Scott film. Had the opportunity to see it in cinema few years ago.

How is Young Frankenstein not on this list???? Honestly, with the exception of the top 3, it could be interchangable with any of them.

1. JAWS
2. Planet of the Apes '68
3. Poseidon Adventure
4. Ben Hur
5. Rocky
6. Raiders of the Lost Ark
7. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
8. The Thing
9. Animal House
10. Blazing Saddles

A rough list off the top of my head....

1 True Romance
2 As Good as it Gets
3 Boogie Nights
4 Heat
5 Pulp Fiction
6 Collateral
7 Terminator 2
8 Mad Max Fury Road
9 Leon
10 American Gangster

Probably 60 - 100 films which could be on here....

• Thanks
Reactions: 1990ge