Zavvi : 3 Month ZBOX Subscription for £29

Decent deal from Zavvi for once. They're also offering 2 free boxes with a 1 month subscription.

I learnt my lesson the last time I signed up for one of their subscriptions though, so it's a no go for me!

Thanks for sharing @Flash. :)

Reactions: Flloydo and Flash
Decent deal from Zavvi for once. They're also offering 2 free boxes with a 1 month subscription.

I learnt my lesson the last time I signed up for one of their subscriptions though, so it's a no go for me!

Thanks for sharing @Flash. :)

which was what? I'm guessing hard to cancel?

We had some issues cancelling but they did do it eventually and I've heard they have improved this process I don't know but for £8.70 a box?

which was what? I'm guessing hard to cancel?
Yep... VERY hard to cancel. Had trouble trying to cancel a Zbox before, but that wasn't as bad as my Secret Soundtrack subscription... they downright refused to cancel it. I waited until the latest one was dispatched then requested a cancellation for the sub as soon as it'd be sent, yet they told me it was impossible because the next issue was already being prepared for dispatch... they only release them once a month?! Anyway, long story short... despite my emails clearly stating NUMEROUS times that I wanted to cancel the Secret Soundtrack, they somehow thought my subscription was actually for the Zbox - proof that they probably don't even properly read customer emails. I'll avoid any "deal" of theirs if it involves having to get in touch with their useless CS team.

/endrant :p

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo
Actually a decent deal but it's a no for me.

£8ish for a Zbox for 3 months is not bad considering will either contain a pop or t shirt is worth it for that I suppose for some (not really been a fan of the shirts though and pop choice could be hit or miss for me)

Didn't realise you had so much trouble cancelling the secret soundtrack @Noodles but glad it was sorted in the end

I see they did tinker tailor and Charlie choc factory but why else have they done?

Reactions: Noodles and Flash
Actually a decent deal but it's a no for me.

£8ish for a Zbox for 3 months is not bad considering will either contain a pop or t shirt is worth it for that I suppose for some (not really been a fan of the shirts though and pop choice could be hit or miss for me)

Didn't realise you had so much trouble cancelling the secret soundtrack @Noodles but glad it was sorted in the end

I see they did tinker tailor and Charlie choc factory but why else have they done?
Yeah, it's a great deal and one I'd jump on if I didn't fear their customer service so much lol.

I only signed up for the Secret Soundtrack because they had a 2 for 1 offer on at the time... I was really pleased with the items too, so it's a shame their CS had to ruin the experience for me in the end. They also did The Town and just recently A Single Man.

Yeah, it's a great deal and one I'd jump on if I didn't fear their customer service so much lol.

I only signed up for the Secret Soundtrack because they had a 2 for 1 offer on at the time... I was really pleased with the items too, so it's a shame their CS had to ruin the experience for me in the end. They also did The Town and just recently A Single Man.

Yeah they are awful from what I've read with you and plus my own experiences.

I did find the thread and the town does look cool but unfortunately what they have released I'm not interested in. And I agree the lrices are high for their secret soundtrack .

I can't believe the third man records hateful eight release. I see that too and would of been all over it last month. Love jack White and his label and record press. He's done some insane cool stuff for artists and himself with records

I did PM you the other day in response to records incase you had missed it

I will at some point get zavvis Django, hateful eight and Darjeeling limited

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah they are awful from what I've read with you and plus my own experiences.

I did find the thread and the town does look cool but unfortunately what they have released I'm not interested in. And I agree the lrices are high for their secret soundtrack .

I can't believe the third man records hateful eight release. I see that too and would of been all over it last month. Love jack White and his label and record press. He's done some insane cool stuff for artists and himself with records

I did PM you the other day in response to records incase you had missed it

I will at some point get zavvis Django, hateful eight and Darjeeling limited
The SS releases so far haven't been anything amazing, but I'm happy with the two I got (TTSS and Town). I never would've paid the full £24 for them though.

The TMR Hateful Eight is definitely worth picking up mate... it's easily my favourite vinyl that I own now. Yeah, Jack White is the master at this stuff!

Got your message dude, but haven't had the chance to even read it yet... been super busy over the last week with decorating and Ninja Week, and then I picked up a bug which I'm still currently recovering from and it's set me back a bit... decorating has gone on hold and I still need to pack and ship my NW prizes too. :ohno:

Hateful, Django and Darjeeling aren't exclusive to Zavvi by the way, so it might be worth looking around for better deals on those. ;)

The SS releases so far haven't been anything amazing, but I'm happy with the two I got (TTSS and Town). I never would've paid the full £24 for them though.

The TMR Hateful Eight is definitely worth picking up mate... it's easily my favourite vinyl that I own now. Yeah, Jack White is the master at this stuff!

Got your message dude, but haven't had the chance to even read it yet... been super busy over the last week with decorating and Ninja Week, and then I picked up a bug which I'm still currently recovering from and it's set me back a bit... decorating has gone on hold and I still need to pack and ship my NW prizes too. :ohno:

Hateful, Django and Darjeeling aren't exclusive to Zavvi by the way, so it might be worth looking around for better deals on those. ;)

Yeah I like that town one. Coll blood splattered vinyl

Do thy sell them separately after the SS have been released? There's bound to be one I want along the way but I need to see them first before I purchase a vinyl.

Where can I get the TMR hateful eight? I would like that (just listening to the death proof OST and would love that on vinyl too)

He is the master. I remember some crazy release he did with one of his own songs and loads of etching into the record. Very cool with a hidden track.

No worries, I knew you was decorating and stuff but hope your feeling better

In my mesaage I mentioned that I thought the Darjeeling wasn't the original press with the green vinyl but I wasn't sure.
Okay I'll keep an eye out. Didn't think they was zavvi exclusive anyway.
I was hoping they would drop to £9.99 or soemthing on zavvi and I would jump on them but I wasn't sure what the price drops are like on zavvi records? I've seen over the year a fair few and have gone in and out of stock. Would like the 8 mile vinyl too (love that soundtrack and could be cool in LP form)