Zavvi- 5 new Steelbook launch info- Black Friday 11/27

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Black Friday Steelbook page here

The full Black Friday page will be going live on this link at midnight tonight here

00:00am 27th November (Midnight launch)

Iron Man 2 - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - £23.99

im2.jpg

15:00pm 27th November

Guardians of the Galaxy 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - £28.99

guardians.jpg

12:00pm 27th November

Edward Scissorhands - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Limited to 2000 Copies) Blu-ray - £15.99

edward.jpg

12:00pm 27th November

Max Payne - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Limited to 2000 Copies) Blu-ray - £15.99

max.jpg

18:00pm 27th November

The Good Dinosaur

good-dino.jpg

Attachments

• bf1.jpg
    bf1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,689
Last edited:
I don't think it is supposed to be a deal. They are just Steelbook launches, I'm guessing there will be some reductions on other items once the sale goes live.

OK.

IMO then Zavvi Black Friday 2015-4 Steelbook launch title is misleadin as Black Friday means deals !

Reactions: BluSteel2012
OK.

IMO then Zavvi Black Friday 2015-4 Steelbook launch title is misleadin as Black Friday means deals !
Folks, please keep the thread on track and let's kill the negativity in here. They are simply launching these titles on Black Friday. They are having other deals site-wide which you can discover on your own. This is a launch announcement like all others made at HDN-this one falls on Black Friday. Thanks all.

Reactions: lgans316 and Sigill
And OP needs to be changed to 5 steelbool launches
4 were initially sent to us before that page was updated, while I was making stuffing for our Thanksgiving holiday, LOL. I added the 5th as it's on the page. What they add to other BF deals is for discussions in other threads. Thanks for staying on topic.

4 were initially sent to us before that page was updated, while I was making stuffing for our Thanksgiving holiday, LOL. I added the 5th as it's on the page. What they add to other BF deals is for discussions in other threads. Thanks for staying on topic.

Okay strange because that link you put in the iron man 2 thread showed the good dinosaur at the bottom (unless you mean they gave you the 4 in a email or something and then sent you the link) it was weird because I noticed it straight away but no one was picking up on it and I thought I was seeing things.
Forgot its thanksgiving too. Happy thanksgiving and enjoy your meal

Have cancelled all the marvel lenticular steelbook's ! I don't do game's; and as zavvi are keeping everyone hanging on with the zbox lenti's, decided i did'nt want to take a gamble on their release, and being short of the "COLLECTION" ! Too little, too late. Shame really, they looked quite nice. Black friday ? I expect zavvi to source me ( and anyone else ) what i want, not tell what i can have, if only i pay a premium for something i dont want ( zbox ) to complete a series. It is not very a very "GREEN" policy.