Zavvi Marvellous ZBox - The Best Yet?

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Well, I've just had mine delivered and for once, it actually lives up to the name in my opinion :D
Marv1 (600x800).jpg marv2 (600x800).jpg marv3 (800x600).jpg

Well, I've just had mine delivered and for once, it actually lives up to the name in my opinion :D
View attachment 241160 View attachment 241161 View attachment 241162

It is the best of the three boxes that I got but still not amazing. Did you get a different pop? I got Black Panther which I already have (have winter solider also so wouldnt have mattered) but it is Black Panther in the magazine. The t-shirt is black which is good but not so keen on the design and the rest is ok. However I am glad I could finally cancel, there isnt anything in the three boxes I got that I couldn't have lived without.

So best so far maybe, (obviously if I didnt have the pop it would have been quite good)

Because I'm an eedjit and they were on offer. Thankfully no subscription though :)

Afraid so *hug* having looked at unboxing for the pokemon special zbox and thunderbirds it's mostly been **** :ohno:
I hope it's ok for you as I know they are even more expensive than zbox

I cancelled my subscription after Guardians Zbox

This Marvellous ZBox is OK it is a lot better than the past 3 Zbox's if all was that decent I would be OK with that

The Spiderman Book you can get from Amazon for £5.00

I decided after Guardians Zbox if I see a Zbox I really like I will get one if it's available to purchase on it's own

If all Zbox was decent I would have kept my Subscription but you left with either getting a Zbox that is ok to terrible so for me it's not worth the risk going for another subscription

Reactions: Flash