Zavvi Steelbook Flash Sale-48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, someone remarked in price drop thread they had picked up Expendables...not sure if it had dropped or if they were just excited to pick up. Good luck guys, I hope you find some bargains!

Not sure, someone remarked in price drop thread they had picked up Expendables...not sure if it had dropped or if they were just excited to pick up. Good luck guys, I hope you find some bargains!

Expendables had been the same price for a while, they put it up by a few quid a couple of days back, but have reduced it back down to the price it was before for the flash sale. I've been watching this, Lucy and Horns for a while waiting for some good price drops.

Reactions: Mobley
Expendables had been the same price for a while, they put it up by a few quid a couple of days back, but have reduced it back down to the price it was before for the flash sale. I've been watching this, Lucy and Horns for a while waiting for some good price drops.
Hey, ah, ok, yes retailers do these to leverage margin across product lines. Thanks for sharing info on this title!

The flash sales are a farce...all the prices stay the same.And when they like put a rise on them to as much as £24.99 on some steels that were £8.99 the week before .

The Sin City exclusive is marked as Region B, but all the reviews I've seen show it's Region Free. Is this a new region B only release, or is the site listed incorrectly? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.