Zavvi Steelbook Flash Sale-48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this release. Definitely region free. Says it on both discs.
Ok, thanks, that s what I thought. So it's possible they have other region free movies that are listed as B only. I know some are, and even some are listed as Region 1 (A) or Free, but I figured a few of the B Only's could be mistakes. If you are aware of any others that are wrongly listed let me know.

Ok, thanks, that s what I thought. So it's possible they have other region free movies that are listed as B only. I know some are, and even some are listed as Region 1 (A) or Free, but I figured a few of the B Only's could be mistakes. If you are aware of any others that are wrongly listed let me know.
Best to use the search function on the front page of the BD website. They have a pretty complete database there with region info :)

I went to check the price for Killer Clowns From Outer Space, since I might want it, but now it costs way more. Zavvi this went the wrong way :wtf:

The Butterfly Effect dropped in price - under €10.
I ordered The Hunger Games for €15.6 five days ago. It's now €2 cheaper. Bastards :D

Also Hero went back down to €12.35. Was around €20 last time I checked.

Overall, they dropped prices for a handful of items. It's not a flash sale, it's a crap sale :)

Reactions: Mobley
The Butterfly Effect has been that price for days, I don't think anything has dropped in price specifically for this 'sale'.

The Butterfly Effect has been that price for days, I don't think anything has dropped in price specifically for this 'sale'.

couldn't agree more been looking for a while now i don't think a single steel has actually dropped in price like for at least since last week.
i don't like moaning about zavvi but they don't half bring alot of it on themsleves!
flash sale :rofl::rofl::rofl: and to be honest just seems alot of what they can sell or give away if they wanted to :(

my one word response 'meh'

basil (n)

Reactions: harry
Just picked up Butterfly Effect for 6.99, blind buy, but at that price and for a stunning looking steelbook, can't complain. :hungry:

But yeah, hate when they put up price, bring it back down and call it a "sale" and yeah, some of those pre-order prices are way out there, still, they know they will sell some at those prices, look how quickly Avengers Age of Ultron and Tron Legacy sold out, they are not exactly cheap

Just picked up Butterfly Effect for 6.99, blind buy, but at that price and for a stunning looking steelbook, can't complain. :hungry:
Have you seen the actual photos of it? It's a horrible, cheap, streaky matte finish. Hardly stunning looking.....

Any codes that can be used on zavvi' site right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.