ZAVVI: "The Disney Collection" - MISSING '1/4 slips'

Would you buy a pack containing the missing 1/4 slips to complete the Zavvi's Disney's Collection?

• Total voters
This thread is only for Zavvi's "Disney Collection" owners ... :thumbs::thumbs:

I like to display my "Zavvi's Disney Collection" neatly on the shelf, placing the steelbooks according to the numerical sequence of the Disney Classics.

However, there is a small problem... :facepalm:

"Aladdin", "The Jungle Book" and "The Little Mermaid" do not have numbered '1/4 slips', and "Wreck-it Ralph" and "Fantasia" have "J-cards", but are not numbered.

Take a look:

I would suggest to Zavvi, a "special pack" with these numbered slips (NO STEELBOOK INSIDE - slips only).:thumbs:

What do you think about that? Would you buy these pack?:p

Attachments

• missing slips.jpg
    missing slips.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,039
Last edited by a moderator:
No. Since it isn't going to be a complete collection, it doesn't really bother me.

I can't believe people bin j cards I had if one has a tiny mark forget .

I think this is a good idea I never understood why they didn't do the numbers probably on all of them. I would buy even like stickers same design to add on.

You got fakes!

Only kidding - it is annoying especially when it makes the collection look out of place.
Worth a try putting in a request with Zavvi, but knowing them the answer will be a straight up no.

In my opinion this shows poor planning on Zavvis part

• You have the J cards themselves

• The missing number on some of the cards

• Some like Frozen (and Monsters University for Pixar) are world wide releases and not exclusive to the collection...they stick out like a sore thumb without titles.

• The borders which are on some artwork yet not on others. If you had all princess themed films had borders or a certain "era" like the Disney Renaissance era had borders while the Golden age had gold borders and the new ones didn't then I could understand....like some neat pattern. Even yet you could have all the films made in the 70s have a theme, then the 80s, 90s etc

• The fact some of them have back artwork which is just a mirror image of something on the front while recent ones have villains on the back

I just feel there's no order....honestly there's some great steelbooks but I really wish they would of planned them out better. If every main Disney film had the villains on the back or they had a theme like I talked about before with the border artwork then these steelbooks could be much better.

Reactions: severo
I can't believe people bin j cards I had if one has a tiny mark forget .

I think this is a good idea I never understood why they didn't do the numbers probably on all of them. I would buy even like stickers same design to add on.
No idea what the hell you're trying to say...

But I bin the J cards because I've got SC sleeves for all my steels and there's nothing on the J card that's of any use to me. I'm not selling them so there's no need to keep them. I'm not likely to forget what the film is about, and if I wanna know what extras are on the disc then I'll pop it in and have a look.

Reactions: eps999
I also have my steelbooks in
Scf1's to protect them but I personally like to keep the j cards.

All my steelbooks are only for me, I open them and watch but personally I like the j cards.

Each to their own :)

In my opinion this shows poor planning on Zavvis part

• You have the J cards themselves

• The missing number on some of the cards

• Some like Frozen (and Monsters University for Pixar) are world wide releases and not exclusive to the collection...they stick out like a sore thumb without titles.

• The borders which are on some artwork yet not on others. If you had all princess themed films had borders or a certain "era" like the Disney Renaissance era had borders while the Golden age had gold borders and the new ones didn't then I could understand....like some neat pattern. Even yet you could have all the films made in the 70s have a theme, then the 80s, 90s etc

• The fact some of them have back artwork which is just a mirror image of something on the front while recent ones have villains on the back

I just feel there's no order....honestly there's some great steelbooks but I really wish they would of planned them out better. If every main Disney film had the villains on the back or they had a theme like I talked about before with the border artwork then these steelbooks could be much better.

* the mixture of gloss/matte is what bothers me the most at the moment.