Zavvi Zavvi's Secret Soundtrack - Discussion Thread [Record of the Month Subscription]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
See here for more info. :thumbs:

Each month’s Soundtrack will be:
A worldwide Exclusive
Pressed on colour Vinyl
Limied to 500
Never before on vinyl; a genuine first press!

For a limited time only, get £5 off your first vinyl when you use the code: SECRET

STRICTLY LIMITED TO 500 COPIES

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Thank you for the tag mate!

Damn, I'm such a idiot! I put it in my basket, added my 15% code I got from olympics. Went to checkout. And then I recognized it's not First Blood, it's the latest Rambo :facepalm:
So I'll pass. Damn, this was 21,45 GBP minus the 15%. A great price but I don't care for the movie :banghead:
No worries mate. Must admit that I was a bit surprised when you first expressed your excitement for this one... now I understand why. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
No worries mate. Must admit that I was a bit surprised when you first expressed your excitement for this one... now I understand why. :p

I don't know why I thought it's First Blood. I was so happy that it was available that I was listening to the OST on Apple Music while I was ordering :hilarious:
Glad I've noticed it before I paid :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I don't know why I thought it's First Blood. I was so happy that it was available that I was listening to the OST on Apple Music while I was ordering :hilarious:
Glad I've noticed it before I paid :oohyeah:
The name is pretty confusing to be fair... I never was a big fan of the Rambo films and so didn't realise until the last one came out that the first film is actually called First Blood. Easy mistake to make I suppose. But yeah, good job you realised before clicking the buy button! :LOL:

• Thanks
The name is pretty confusing to be fair... I never was a big fan of the Rambo films and so didn't realise until the last one came out that the first film is actually called First Blood. Easy mistake to make I suppose. But yeah, good job you realised before clicking the buy button! :LOL:

Did you watched First Blood?

Did you watched First Blood?
Yeah, a few times now... wasn't too impressed the first time I saw it, but then my expectations were really high after hearing so many great things about it. I enjoyed it a lot more the second time around though. I still need to check out the other films!

• Thanks
Hi everyone ! I don't know where to ask this, but is anyone selling "The Departed" Secret Soundtrack from Zavvi ? Only discovered today this was May's secret soundtrack.. Anyway I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask :) Thanks for your help !

Hi everyone ! I don't know where to ask this, but is anyone selling "The Departed" Secret Soundtrack from Zavvi ? Only discovered today this was May's secret soundtrack.. Anyway I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask :) Thanks for your help !
The only place I've seen it is on eBay UK, but then I've not really been looking anywhere else. Will keep an eye out for it and let you know if I spot it for sale elsewhere. ;)

Reactions: martinouchou
Reactions: martinouchou
Looks like Zavvi's Secret Soundtrack is no more...
"We regret to inform you that after much consideration, we at Zavvi, have decided to discontinue Secret Soundtracks as a monthly subscription on our site.

Our initiative to bring to you every month an exclusive, special-edition LPs of movie soundtracks will be no longer be offered but we aim to continue to expand our Vinyl record collection and provide the very best Vinyl record offers online."