Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

What would you buy?

• 1. PET Full slip box with Steelbook

Votes: 87 35.5%
  • 2. Paper Full slip box with Steelbook

Votes: 56 22.9%
  • 3. Lenticular-PET 1/4 slip with Steelbook

Votes: 45 18.4%
  • 4. Paper Full slip box with Keepcase(Amaray)

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • 5. All 3 steelbook (Triple pack)

Votes: 55 22.4%
  • 6. All 3 steelbooks and 1 Amaray (Quad pack)

Votes: 53 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 28, 2015
Pre-order date: 19th of March, 2015
Price: See below
Notes: Gloss finish, inside artwork
Purchase links:

PET Full slip version $36.99 SOLD OUT
Paper Full slip version $36.50 SOLD OUT
Lenticular PET 1/4 slip version $35.70 SOLD OUT
Triple Pack $105 SOLD OUT
Quadruple Pack $136 SOLD OUT

Group buy: Masterblaster & apsmith21 (Anyone with THEIR OWN USA SHIPPING address may join)

ZDT_PET.jpg ZDT.jpg 14_SLIP_Front_5ad4e250-5c72-4d04-9fe3-b0e24f24839e.jpgZDT_SteelBook_Sample_9b43d79c-e01e-4c38-b1a5-7912d0f2fe15.jpg

11002706_652766588201160_2663997173328303815_o.jpg

11046842_652766624867823_5558799409461072916_o.jpg

906081_652768131534339_3841898098217042512_o.jpg

*** Rendered shot of Lenticular PET 1/4 slip
10986827_640036769474142_578801873961992022_n-1.png 10985269_640036772807475_3242625471074660206_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got everything but the keepcase and I can't believe I'm saying this but I might actually prefer the 1/4 slip. Lenticular, with a PET backing. It's really something else.

PET is very nice, maybe not as cool as ISTD. Still like it because it's bright green and different from everything but ISTD.

Full Slip is also gorgeous. Nice texture which is a perfect marriage with the hand-drawn look of the artwork.

If you're not sold on the 1/4 slip, you can't go wrong with either of the other 2. Just stare at some pictures, and whichever holds up best is the one for you. PET is harder to get at a reasonable price though, so keep that in mind.
Thanks for the reply! I was always thinking of going for the PET Slip because it's different and because the ISTD was so well done.

I've never been a fan of 1/4 slips at all, I never keep them on my steelbooks... Having said that, I've looked at some pictures of the ZDT 1/4 slip and it does look pretty great! I didn't realise until the other day that it has a lenticular image on the front... That's pretty amazing!

I think I'll probably end up going for the PET Slip, but might look into getting the 1/4 slip at some point as well.

Thanks for the reply! I was always thinking of going for the PET Slip because it's different and because the ISTD was so well done.

I've never been a fan of 1/4 slips at all, I never keep them on my steelbooks... Having said that, I've looked at some pictures of the ZDT 1/4 slip and it does look pretty great! I didn't realise until the other day that it has a lenticular image on the front... That's pretty amazing!

I think I'll probably end up going for the PET Slip, but might look into getting the 1/4 slip at some point as well.

the PET for zero dark thirty is extremely underwhelming compared to I saw the devil PET IMO i prefer the full slip or keepcase edition.

The 1/4 Slip is a stunner. Best of Both worlds with Lenticular Front and decent PET back. I love it so much. After that the Paper Full Slip is my second favorite and the two I kept for myself.

Wow, I like when these older Plain Archive Steelbook threads coming up. It was so wild before the pre-order and after. Crazy release with a lot of emotions. Can't wait till Oldboy got 200 pages
and we count the days till pre-order :oohyeah:

I couldn't decide which was the best so ended up buying all. Very suprised to see these available with such a reasonable price. Very excited to see 1/4 slip with lenticular.

Reactions: Ultron96
the PET for zero dark thirty is extremely underwhelming compared to I saw the devil PET IMO i prefer the full slip or keepcase edition.
Definitely doesn't look as good as ISTD, but I think it would be nice to get it to have both of the PETs that Plain Archive have released!

The 1/4 Slip is a stunner. Best of Both worlds with Lenticular Front and decent PET back. I love it so much. After that the Paper Full Slip is my second favorite and the two I kept for myself.

Wow, I like when these older Plain Archive Steelbook threads coming up. It was so wild before the pre-order and after. Crazy release with a lot of emotions. Can't wait till Oldboy got 200 pages
and we count the days till pre-order :oohyeah:
Well you're welcome for posting on it ;) I can't wait for Oldboy, knowing Plain Archive they'll absolutely smash it and make a beautiful steelbook!

A bit of an insider news for those who missed out on the full PET slip, PA told me that:
The PET Full-slip edtion of ZDT will go on sale again with the pre-order of Ida, which begins at 10am on July 31st, Korea Time

I love the Lenti-PET 1/4 slip the most which I finally managed to acquire a copy last week but might consider the PET slip if it goes live on it own, will see.

A bit of an insider news for those who missed out on the full PET slip, PA told me that:

I love the Lenti-PET 1/4 slip the most which I finally managed to acquire a copy last week but might consider the PET slip if it goes live on it own, will see.
Thanks for the info!! I wonder if it will still be a reasonable price?

Seriously?

Yes, hope I can finally grab one.

Thx for the info. My guess..... Unsold Korean stock.

Reactions: harry
That's what I have been told last week guys as my initial order for the Paper Full Slip & Keepcase with Full Slip LEs went missing and they finally refunded me couple of days ago, apparently the parcel was sent back to them. They asked me if I was still interested in repurchasing them I replied stating that I only bought them due to missing out on the Quadruple (and mainly the 1/4 and PET Full Slips) and that I managed to get hold of 1/4 slip already but still after the PET, so when I enquired if they have any more in stock they replied with the above statement/quote. Now whether that will be part of Ida bundle or as a standalone release I have no idea. Also don't shoot the messenger IF none of that really happen I just thought I'd share this info with you lot. Scalpers stay away!! :p

That's what I have been told last week guys as my initial order for the Paper Full Slip & Keepcase with Full Slip LEs went missing and they finally refunded me couple of days ago, apparently the parcel was sent back to them. They asked me if I was still interested in repurchasing them I replied stating that I only bought them due to missing out on the Quadruple (and mainly the 1/4 and PET Full Slips) and that I managed to get hold of 1/4 slip already but still after the PET, so when I enquired if they have any more in stock they replied with the above statement/quote. Now whether that will be part of Ida bundle or as a standalone release I have no idea. Also don't shoot the messenger IF none of that really happen I just thought I'd share this info with you lot. Scalpers stay away!! [emoji14]
Please PA, make it a one click. Saves me the hassle of opening 2 tabs on the browser etc...

I want that PET.

quick question if any one knows the domestic version which people say these are
sure i saw one advertised and it said the little leather Plain Archive badges on the back ,they are not on the domestic versions
True
or false ?
You mean the Plain Archive sticker? I think so.

International orders through the website: they have the sticker.
Domestic stock: don't have the sticker, cause it ain't exclusive, there are multiple retailers selling it.