[WINNER CHOSEN] zesty #16 12 Monkeys custom lenticular slipbox (5 winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
ninja week-host your own 728.png

Morning all and welcome to a new Ninja Week :D

Here's a custom lenticular slipbox for 12 Monkeys below made by me. I have 4 of these so 4 winners will be chosen. :D

Rules
Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if your not on it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

Winner pays shipping please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you
:p

So today is a bit $hit for me as I'm off to my best friends funeral later today :drool: So for this one just remember someone you have lost, no need to post if you don't want to, just remember :D

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

CLOSED WINNERS ARE @Bouncingnrg @kbr1656 @mactaylor @larson1977 @metal hunter

Last edited:
So sorry for yours and their friends and family's loss. I'm not a philosophical person but the one thing I look at funerals as is a last way someone who had such a great effect on people's lives did was bring everyone together. My thoughts are with you and everyone there.

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Hey, @zesty, I didn't thank the op, as I wanted to leave this prize for ninjas who enjoyed this film more than I did. But I did want to offer my condolences for your loss.

This community is always so warm, upbeat, and friendly, it's easy to forget that every member on here has a life outside the forums filled with ups and downs that we don't see.

I've had a lot of fun this past week ogling all the slips in your giveaways. You seem like you put a lot of love into your work. These days, that seems pretty rare. I know that might not mean much coming from a total stranger, but I hope it offers you even the slightest bit of comfort on this crappy day.

Best regards from across the pond.

~Matt

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Status
Not open for further replies.