zesty's custom lenticular slip collection

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So I haven't got to many 'real' ones but a fair few ones I made myself ;)

Please thank if you like them :whistle:

Gravity

LOTR Fellowship

LOTR Towers

LOTR Return

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill Vol 1

Kill Bill Vol 2

Inglourious Basterds

Rush

Antman Version 1

Antman Version 2

E.T

Watchmen

Reservoir Dogs

Iron Man 3

Inception

Oblivion

Shrek

How To Train Your Dragon

Last edited:
So basically, you never meant to make the V2?

I meant to make it, I had previously, just when I came to re order them for the GB I ordered 40 odd of those instead of the other one DOH! :hilarious:
It'll all work out in the end I'm off on vacation in a couple of days so I'll get another couple of test ones ready over the weekend then order them with the Kong re order and they should be here when I get back :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
I meant to make it, I had previously, just when I came to re order them for the GB I ordered 40 odd of those instead of the other one DOH! :hilarious:
It'll all work out in the end I'm off on vacation in a couple of days so I'll get another couple of test ones ready over the weekend then order them with the Kong re order and they should be here when I get back :D
:thumbs: I'm actually on Holiday right NOW!
(I actually have a remote camera pointed at my front door to see (via my phone) if any packages arrive back home!:rofl:)
Are the Dark Knight lentis still pending?

:thumbs: I'm actually on Holiday right NOW!
(I actually have a remote camera pointed at my front door to see (via my phone) if any packages arrive back home!:rofl:)
Are the Dark Knight lentis still pending?

lmao everything else is all done and waiting to be boxed up, just need these to be here when I get back then get everything out :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
lmao everything else is all done and waiting to be boxed up, just need these to be here when I get back then get everything out :D
:thumbs:
IMG_2408.GIF