Zodiac - Songs From The Motion Picture (Smokey Red Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 17, 2017
Purchase Links: Amazon
Price: $31.57

41jLtsmKtfL._SY355_.jpg

22427602_1922342661365201_5420304639436259328_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic soundtrack featuring classic tracks from the period from Three Dog Night, Eric Burdon and the Animals, Santana, Four Tops, Sly and the Family Stone, Marvin Gaye, John Coltrane, Miles Davis and more!

Track List

Disc 1:

Three Dog Night - Easy to Be Hard
Eric Burdon and the Animals - Sky Pilot
Santana - Soul Sacrifice
Four Tops - Bernadette
Lynn Anderson - (I Never Promised You a) Rose Garden
Sly and the Family Stone - I Want to Take You Higher

Disc 2:

Isaac Hayes - Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic
Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
Stories - Brother Louie
Donovan - The Hurdy Gurdy Man
Johnny Mathis - It's Not for Me to Say
John Coltrane - Mary's Blues
Miles Davis - Solar
The Johnny Mann Singers - The Sound of the City

I am interested in this (and I'm sucker for red vinyl so good move on their part) but I'd rather order from a uk retailer
Same. I much prefer this artwork on an LP cover to that Korean slip by the way... the slip version leaves too much negative space IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Zodiac Vinyl seen in the wild! Great Photo by @lildavid260 !

David Fincher's masterpiece celebrates its 10th Anniversary with a first time vinyl pressing by our friends and partners at Phineas Atwood!

The soundtrack features an amazingly well curated selection of period songs from the late 60s and early 70s by Three Dog Night, Santana, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Donovan and the ultra rare Johnny Mann Singers. This album is a great listen! Regarded by many to be David Fincher's masterpiece, Zodiac is also considered to be one of the very best true crime films ever made. The phenomenal cast includes Robert Downey Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal and Mark Ruffalo. So powerful was this film that the Zodiac case was reopened after the release of the movie.

* In Stores Now! *