zombie chunks ;-)

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013

15.jpg

hi, this is my small collection
please excuse the painting as it's not finished, but its hanging on the wall so my cats don't use it as a cat scratcher
this is all my blu rays, steelbooks (and I a added a couple of dvd's)
thanks for looking:thumbs:and if you like it,please help me get the award by thanking this
post,many thanks;)
14.jpg

13.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

PicsArt_1441989358895-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you @zoneism.. I tried to make a little more effort with this collection than I did with my last two.. A bit better than just slapping them on, my zavvi photos came out really dark. Thanks for the support and being the first to 'thank' the op:thumbs::thumbs:You're awesome :notworthy:

Thank you @lomadu :thumbs::thumbs:, just seen your link in your signature, I can't remember if I've thanked it, so I'm off to check it out now;)

Thanks @harry, you're the best!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Ps loving the new avatar:drool:

Thank you @Scary Hair, and @bigwednesday0, you're support is Soooooooo very much appreciated :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: lomadu and zoneism
Great collection @chunk! I really like those shelving units you have by the way... I'm after something similar for my new room. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
Great collection @chunk! I really like those shelving units you have by the way... I'm after something similar for my new room. :)

Hi @Noodles.. Thank you for taking the time to look at my collection and thank it, that's awesome that you did that thank you thank you thank you:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

In your location under your avatar it says Notts, I assume that's Nottingham?? If so, you're in luck because I've been buying those shelves for the last couple of weeks from ikea in Nottingham, just been building them all week and trying to decide what/how I want to display my stuff.. Just finished putting my steels on these
20150226_215332-1.jpg

Not sure I'm happy with it like this yet though.. They come in all different sizes, I have two 8 cubes and one 4 cube, and just lined them up, you can have them upright, or buy bigger ones, you can stack them too.
Here's the link to the kallax Shelving at ikea
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80275887/
kallax-shelving-unit-white__0243994_PE383246_S4.jpeg

They're really good value for money and they have different colours to choose from, even high gloss too, but the price goes up a bit. I sound like an advertisement for ikea:OMG::OMG::OMG::bag::bag::bag:

Hi @Noodles.. Thank you for taking the time to look at my collection and thank it, that's awesome that you did that thank you thank you thank you:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

In your location under your avatar it says Notts, I assume that's Nottingham?? If so, you're in luck because I've been buying those shelves for the last couple of weeks from ikea in Nottingham, just been building them all week and trying to decide what/how I want to display my stuff.. Just finished putting my steels on theseView attachment 143848
Not sure I'm happy with it like this yet though.. They come in all different sizes, I have two 8 cubes and one 4 cube, and just lined them up, you can have them upright, or buy bigger ones, you can stack them too.
Here's the link to the kallax Shelving at ikea
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/80275887/
View attachment 143850
They're really good value for money and they have different colours to choose from, even high gloss too, but the price goes up a bit. I sound like an advertisement for ikea:OMG::OMG::OMG::bag::bag::bag:
You're welcome. It's a great collection, so deserves the "thanks". :thumbs:

I actually live near Mansfield in Nottinghamshire, but Ikea is probably only a 20-30 mins drive, so I'll have to pay a visit sometime soon. Your setup looks awesome! I wish my room was as big as yours... I'll probably have to get the taller 8 cube ones. I'm still undecided on white or black... I think I'm swaying more towards white at the moment though. I'll mention your name at the checkout and say you recommended them to me, so hopefully they may give you a discount next time lol. Thanks for all the info! :)

P.S. I've got to nip out in a minute, so will reply to your PM once I'm back. ;)

Thank noodles:thumbs::thumbs: Still got a lot of work to do, the room needs decorating, new carpet and curtains but I thought I'd get the shelves first as I needed some proper storage for all those steelbooks, got just under 300 now and it's getting a bit out of hand. You're not too far from ikea, that's great, :cool: I'm in Leicester so only about 45min drive each way.. I went with the white shelves to brighten the room up, I thought about black or red first but decided that the stuff on the shelves would darken it it , I like the framing of the white.. (but black wouldn't show up any scuffs like the white) when I moved my TV over, I caught the edge of the shelf and took a layer off, then had to take everything off the shelf and flip it round the other way, problem solved :whistle::whistle:.
The room isn't as big as you'd think, it has a very low ceiling so it started to feel a bit claustrophobic with all my hoarding of movies:bag:. Hope you find what you want at ikea:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::D

WOW @chunk!!! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: This is definitely one of the BEST Collections I've seen here at HDN! :woot: :drool:

"ALL HAIL to the ZOMBIE QUEEN"! :twd: :notworthy: ;)

Thanks for sharing my friend! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post