Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,309
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 555
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,570
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
says two in stock but when go to check out says sold out.
been trying for a while!
Try again now! Just checked again and it's not saying unavailable any more, took me to the address screen instead.

Now saying 3 left and you can add to basket so it's definately working

It keeps telling me that they're out of stock even though I'm able to add to cart and get to the checkout screen. Basically, as soon as I get to the PayPal interface it's out of stock.

After these there will still be a few to go on store as I know I got some mixed in some rack boxes from when we closed up shop. Some the ninjas stuck around and helped so organization kinda went out the window.

This current amount was of course the larger bulk.

Won't be able to check any of the extra boxes till tomorrow

Yep - I tried just out of curiosity and it allows you to add to cart but once you proceed any further it states "inventory issues" and items within your basket have now sold out?! Weird... :confused:
It won't show any error until the stage after you've added it to your cart.

Said stock error for me a couple of minutes ago, but I've literally just checked at 20:41 BST:
View attachment 191906

Not for me! Just went straight through to PayPal and I can purchase

Reactions: Mickle_89
It won't show any error until the stage after you've added it to your cart.

Said stock error for me a couple of minutes ago, but I've literally just checked at 20:41 BST:
View attachment 191906
I was able to continue through the process also right up to payment via PayPal but it didn't include any shipping costs and just said "pay now" $39.99?!

It doesn't affect me anyhow @MrBMT as I happily secured my copy at 18.02 LOL but was just thinking of others trying to snap up the last few copies :)

Thanks @davhyl :). I missed the 10AM start time and was seeing the same issues the others were seeing with the inventory issues afterwards. I just completed the purchase for the 1 left. but as Wreck mentioned, there may be more for the ones that still want it.