Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,309
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 555
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,570
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
Realized that the EAN code is the same as that of the original UK steelbook release. No matter at all, I just can't help noticing these things :LOL:

Yeah, was supposed to be. The actual slipcover had to pass the UK ratings board I got a bit worried there at the end not knowing if the back would be too scary or something haha. (not being familiar with process and such)

My copy from the HDN shop arrived today....now, having already got the steelbook that's unwrapped, do I open this one to get full advantage of the slipcover or keep it sealed and minty fresh.... :confused:

My copy from the HDN shop arrived today....now, having already got the steelbook that's unwrapped, do I open this one to get full advantage of the slipcover or keep it sealed and minty fresh.... :confused:

Or you can sell original to someone who don't own it and open your new one as it's the same steel but you get a cool slip with it. Or just keep it lol

Last edited:
Disgusting to see seller 'Rare steels' selling this on ebay at such a highly inflated price (along with various copies of Novamedias Age Of Ultron already)

Should be banned from here if their identity was known.
As annoying as a member of this forum selling their HD Zeta Interstellar box set on Ebay and blatantly using my photos that i posted on here. For the record i'm not selling mine.

Open it, take the slip and put it on your old steel. The steel inside is wrapped separately.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo