Zombieland HDN Limited Edition #3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) - MondoCon Exclusive

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
zl-ltd-qty.png

Release Date:
October 3rd, 2015 (comes with mini black light keychain)
Mondo Con 2015 Exclusive-Limited to 400
LIVE

zombieland-beautyshot11.png

uvzombieland11.png

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,309
  • sticker_preview.jpg
    sticker_preview.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 555
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-04 at 6.14.11 PM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,570
  • zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    zombieland-728-animated (1).gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 733
Last edited:
The steelbook looks sweet. I got the Amaray blu-ray, Spiderman 2, Superman, 2012 on Steelbook and a ps3 in a bargain TV bundle. It was the first TV that I ever bought for myself and 2012 was also my first Steelbook. I knew nothing about Zombieland at the time which made the movie even better as I didn't know what to expect lol.

Cool movie.

My bro @bloodsnake007 is doing a giveaway of this awesome steel......get in there and sign up now ninjas!!!

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...and-x-mas-give-away.72427/page-3#post-1598655
@DADDYCOOL187
Hell Yeah! :woot: THANKS my Ninja Bro, The FORCE is definitely strong with you! :cool: :notworthy:
Kylo Franky - by Tacozilla.jpg

EPIC Pic created by @Tacozilla! :rofl: I fu**ing love it! :hilarious:

*Give-Away ends tomorrow!* :woot: There's still time to ENTER! :thumbs: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/bloodsnakes-zombieland-x-mas-give-away.72427/

Time to get back to business! The best thing for any collector is the HUNT and I now have 6 months of Prey! And this IS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST! :naughty:
Somebody better sale me one of these AND NOW!!! No but I'm infinitely letdown I missed this.... Son of a.... :smashed:
@Bluprint So damn glad to see you posting again! :notworthy: :thumbs:

Damn! :banghead: And I just I hosted a Give-Away for one of these bad boys during Christmas... but you never know what I'll be doing during Ninja Week! :naughty: :woot: :hungry:

Last edited:
Still not received mine since the postman decided to not deliver, not leave a message so it went back to the US :sleep: I'll probably get mine when next MondoCon is happening :wacky::watch: