Zoolander 2 - In theaters February 12, 2016

Apr 2, 2009
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Zoolander 2 (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ben Stiller[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ben Stiller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Owen Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Will Ferrell[/ACTOR]

Plot: Derek and Hansel are modelling again when an opposing company attempts to take them out from the business.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kOab5AmiIGNii8MlGPMcUtSO2He.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Per Coming Soon:
Tropic Thunder and Iron Man 2 writer Justin Theroux is reportedly in talks to direct a sequel to Zoolander at Paramount Pictures. He would write the script with star Ben Stiller.

There's no deal yet for Owen Wilson to return as Hansel, but the villain will likely be played by Jonah Hill, who is said to be in negotiations.

The original film on September 28, 2001 and earned $60.8 million worldwide. It carried a budget of about $28 million.
zoolander.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben Stiller Confirms Zoolander Sequel Plans

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=63761

Last week, it was reported that Ben Stiller is working together with Tropic Thunder and Iron Man 2 writer Justin Theroux on a sequel to Zoolander at Paramount Pictures. Jonah Hill was said to be in negotiations to play the villain.

Speaking to MTV, Stiller confirmed sequel plans. "We are in the process of getting a script written. It's in the early stages, but it's gonna happen."

He added: "We have a new story idea that we feel excited about and we're going to try to go forward. The beginning of the movie is [set]... 10 years later, and Derek & Hansel are literally forgotten. Nobody even knows who they are, so they have to re-invent themselves."

Stiller said that Will Ferrell's Mugatu would be back, if the actor is up for it. "If Will says yes, he definitely has to be a part of it. To me, Mugatu is one of the classic screen villains of all time."

Zoolander 2 (rumored)

So I don't know about you all but I have the habit of clicking on actors and actresses from movies then looking at the cast from those movies and continuing just to click people and see what else they played in or will be playing in in the future. Well from the amazing spider man I clicked on the girl who was the little sister in accepted then on jonah hill only to see that he's going to be in (rumored according to imdb) zoolander 2!!!

I'm sure one of you movie buffs out there can dig up more info and tell us if this is really gonna happen or not? Would be interesting to say the least. It'd be a must watch in my opinion.

Those guys are.... !!!!

Since Zoolander 2 started gearing up for production last month, anticipation surrounding the sequel has been mounting week by week and filming is set to kick off in Rome any day now—fashion gods be praised! There had been rumors of Derek Zoolander and Hansel sightings at Valentino HQ (couture fittings, perhaps?), and when members of the cast were seen creeping backstage at the brand’s show this morning, all signs pointed to a blue steel takeover. Working their most suave supermodel looks, actors Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson took to the runway today for a walk-off that’s likely to go down as the wildest one in recent fashion history.

Zoolander 2 will open in theaters nationwide on February 12, 2016
06-zoolander-valentino-pfw-backstage.jpg 07-zoolander-valentino-pfw-backstage.jpg[/media]

This looks a bit better than I thought it would.
Will ferrel in that muscle suit had me in bits lol