UK Zoom Day July 5th

asseanontv

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Somerset, UK
https://www.zoom.co.uk/help/changes_zoom_is_moving_on_up

On July 5th we’ll be functioning at optimum warp speed, with more lines than ever, big discounts on the day and offers galore.

In the meantime, we have our bestselling lines, new releases and pre-orders being added daily to keep you busy. Don't be the last to know about Zoom Day on 5th July. Zoom Day 2017 will be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Forget Glasto. Sign up to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and all will be revealed. Expect major bargains for 24 hours only. Thanks for your patience, after all, if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change (na na naaa, na na naaa, na na, na nah).

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Zoom day was changed to today (12th) and it's a huge dissapontment

No steels on sale

I agree mate, after all the hype this is a bit of a let down. I was expecting a lot more than this.

I actually thought a few of their sold out steels would appear again because a few listings tmentioned back in stock on the 5th for the original zoom day date.

Better call Saul season 2 had it but it dissapeard off that and a few others just over a week ago and still sold out. Was hoping to get that with 20% off

Don't get me wrong they have a couple of ammrays but for me I don't buy them anymore and some 4K and boxsets like twin peaks on blu Ray for £18 but I'm sure HMV were selling them at that price at one point anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I actually thought a few of their sold out steels would appear again because a few listings tmentioned back in stock on the 5th for the original zoom day date.

Better call Saul season 2 had it but it dissapeard off that and a few others just over a week ago and still sold out. Was hoping to get that with 20% off

Don't get me wrong they have a couple of ammrays but for me I don't buy them anymore and some 4K and boxsets like twin peaks on blu Ray for £18 but I'm sure HMV were selling them at that price at one point anyway
Yeah quite a few of their offers were already on, I remember the 2 for £10 Blu-ray one has been going for a while. They don't allow you to use the 20% discount code on any of their prime day offers either, you get a better discount using the 10% sign up code! Lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah quite a few of their offers were already on, I remember the 2 for £10 Blu-ray one has been going for a while. They don't allow you to use the 20% discount code on any of their prime day offers either, you get a better discount using the 10% sign up code! Lol.

I noticed the code didn't work. It acknowledges it but don't discount the amount

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Hmm yeah, pretty disappointing... I actually stayed up until midnight just to get dibs on some steelbook deals, which obviously never happened. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo