Zootopia (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #35) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
WEA steelbook, Lenticular and Fullslip versions.
image.jpeg

1-2.jpg 2.jpg

Group buy allocation and prices -

1 click - $185 (55 sets)
Double Lenti - $64 (77)
Single Side Lenti - $62 (20)
Full Slip - $62 (10)

Last edited by a moderator:
My double lenti has been stuck in Shanghai for the last 9 days. Not sure what's going on with it but I have a feeling it's gonna just show up at my door this week sometime. It's EMS too.

I got my copy of the Single-sided lenticular edition today:

a.jpg b.gif

c.jpg d.jpg
e.jpg f.jpg
g.jpg h.jpg
i.jpg

I think the edition turned out nice, but the lenti's not great. The depth is there and the changing images of Nick in the "Wanted" poster are a nice gimmick, but overall it's pretty dark. Compared to Kimchi's Lenticular edition, it doesn't hold up too well. I'm looking forward to the Double-sided lenti edition now, which should look much more vivid and will therefore be a more suitable contender of Kimchi's edition. If only the delivery man had bothered to ring my door bell today, I would have had it for comparison already... oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

@wjasoncul messed it up BIG time this time around, worse one out of the bunch so far, the lid in its entirety is sitting on the steelbook underneath to the point that it actually does not sit firmly still and that's due to the thickness of all 3 steelbook variants in the box.... should've made it like it's shown in the beauty shot :wtf:

My parcel on it's way back to china it was for some reason mistakenly sent to Ukraine even though the tracking number originally had Ireland as the destination

Instead of getting delivery in 8 days I now had to wait to see if China Post re send the parcel to Ireland when they receive it or Blufans send a replacement order

How on earth did china post put this on a flight to Ukraine instead of Ireland

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
My parcel on it's way back to china it was for some reason mistakenly sent to Ukraine even though the tracking number originally had Ireland as the destination

Instead of getting delivery in 8 days I now had to wait to see if China Post re send the parcel to Ireland when they receive it or Blufans send a replacement order

Wow. That's unbelievably annoying. I hope it gets to you soon. Mine finally got out of China and should be here Monday. Woo!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
@wjasoncul messed it up BIG time this time around, worse one out of the bunch so far, the lid in its entirety is sitting on the steelbook underneath to the point that it actually does not sit firmly still and that's due to the thickness of all 3 steelbook variants in the box.... should've made it like it's shown in the beauty shot :wtf:
Crap (n):facepalm: Sounds like how my Age of Ultron fits.... LOL. Thanks for the bad news :p

Reactions: paulboland

China Post Strikes again! Who'd you piss off over there, Paul? I think your packages have spent more days in the CP system than I've had hot meals. :rofl: