Zootopia (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #35) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
WEA steelbook, Lenticular and Fullslip versions.
image.jpeg

1-2.jpg 2.jpg

Group buy allocation and prices -

1 click - $185 (55 sets)
Double Lenti - $64 (77)
Single Side Lenti - $62 (20)
Full Slip - $62 (10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my one-click set today (from the GB at BD.com).

Lenticular is misaligned. Looks quite bad. Was this meant to be a loose Lenticular magnet?

Contacted Kevin for resolution. My first ever issue with a Blufans release (to the best of my knowledge).

Sorry to see that mate

Ive had a missaligned lenti before but it wasn't as bad as yours

That's a few mill out more than mine

Single sided lenti arrived today and I must disagree with those saying the front is dark and the lenti isn't that clear. Mines perfect, really bright and vibrant. I already own the Kimchi lenti and on a brightness level they are pretty much the same. On movement I'd say they are also pretty equal. Maybe some of you got duff copies. Only area Kimchi wins is on the back art and box construction as Blufans have always been poorer than Kimchi and Nova with their boxes and card.

Mine also arrived today but I haven't opened it yet

From what I can see the lenti seems nice and bright especially in the right light. I mean it has a darker look because of the image itself is at dusk or dawn down a alley/ back street but it's not like it's hard to see at all or worse than the original image. And I'm looking through cellophane.

Only thing I can see which is slightly annoying is the middle (2nd) wanted pic of Nick is a bit hard to line up with hopps without the transition of her moving. Basically the transition line on my copy is front on whereas usually it's when you move lentis to the left or right (at least all mine are Blu fans or not) but the image is still sharp.

Maybe the transition will be better when I open it

Reactions: Lionet and lgans316
Received my one-click set today (from the GB at BD.com).

Lenticular is misaligned. Looks quite bad. Was this meant to be a loose Lenticular magnet?

Contacted Kevin for resolution. My first ever issue with a Blufans release (to the best of my knowledge).
I just got mine yesterday and my single-sided lenti is also misaligned. It's not as bad as yours, but still pretty off the mark. I might have just lived with mine, but the same slip also had a corner get crushed during shipping, so I'll have to see about a replacement anyway.

Everything else looks great, though!

Also received my single lenti today and I really like the lenti depth + transition. But there seems to be a noticeable bulge on the spine which I'm really wondering how it happened. I don't know how good it can be seen in the pictures, but the spine is definitely not flat and it's really easy to spot when feeling the slip.Screenshot_2017-03-04-18-12-03.png

1 of my 1click editions is damaged and of course it gets replaced but then I have different numbers on my slips and that really bothers me..

1 of my 1click editions is damaged and of course it gets replaced but then I have different numbers on my slips and that really bothers me..
happened with my Big Hero 6 1click, but 2 of 3 were damaged, now I have no matching numbers, looks like I have bought them separately

Glad that some of you guys received mint copies. Sucks that mine has the spine issue, I don't think it's a big enough reason to ask for a replacement but it's bothering me every time I look at the package, especially when it cost $60+.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Glad that some of you guys received mint copies. Sucks that mine has the spine issue, I don't think it's a big enough reason to ask for a replacement but it's bothering me every time I look at the package, especially when it cost $60+.

You could ask for a replacement/exchange, you did pay for a mint copy after all so that's what you should get:thumbs:

Strangely, I had trouble playing the disc on my (region B) BD player. The player might be at fault, though, it's been acting up lately and outright stopped playing DVDs at all. Might be time for a new one.

Edit: Yeah, nevermind, my player has definitely kicked the bucket.

Last edited:
Last edited: