Zootopia (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #35) [China]

Dec 2, 2014
UK, China
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Group buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
WEA steelbook, Lenticular and Fullslip versions.
image.jpeg

1-2.jpg 2.jpg

Group buy allocation and prices -

1 click - $185 (55 sets)
Double Lenti - $64 (77)
Single Side Lenti - $62 (20)
Full Slip - $62 (10)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are overlooking a significant difference: now we have the movie title on the front side and spine ;)
And I like the focus on the the two main characters more than some hundred random animals. After all it's their story.
And the missing silver frame is not a tad difference. It was totally out of space.

So if you ask me, I think it's far more superior to the WWA :)

Oh, when I talked about "framing" I didn't mean the border around the WWA version but rather the framing of the image within the available space... but I do agree that it looks better without that border. I also like Nick and Judy being part of the actual Steelbook rather than on a slip cover like with the Kimchi version (although I'll give kudos to whoever came up with that idea in the first place!).

I'm not as much of a stickler with the title on the spine. I do like, though, that the title is Zootopia and not Zootopie or Zootropolis or whatever else it's called around the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925
Haven't saw a blu fans lenti yet in the flesh.What are they like?
I do have spectre on the way and that looks good on pics but until i see for myself??
Then i'll decide on lenti or slip:thumbs:
First, you will like spectre lenti in hand (I love mine). Even the harshest Blufans critics like it.
Second, always a good idea to wait for the slip art :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ibfear
another one to be getting...
Thanks to Blufans :thumbs: that brings these Disney's WEA steelbooks to us as I've zero interest in non-title front/spine steelbooks...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
Looks great! But is it just the photos or are the steel kinda dark in the colors. Would look better with brighter ones.