Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this looks really bad @mkachanthong :(
I hope you can get a replacement from Tony.

My copy from the GB arrived. Thanks @cooey !

zoo_4.jpg

Only then I realized there's no numbered card but the slip itself has this holographic kind of sticker ;)

A question to the other Full Slip owners.
Do you also have paint chips on the Zootopia title? See the picture below:

zoo_6.jpg

It's on both copies I got (one is for a friend):

zoo_7.jpg

Just out of interest...

Second of all. How does the lenti get embossing on the back yet the full slip only get an embossed title.

If you look very closely, you'll find some subtle embossing on the Full Slip as well. The whole group of characters/animals is slightly embossed. The mice on their bikes in the lower left corner are embossed as well.

Cheers

Only then I realized there's no numbered card but the slip itself has this holographic kind of sticker ;)
That's how KimchiDVD Collection releases are numbered (as opposed to the KimchiDVD Exclusive releases that have the numbering card.
A question to the other Full Slip owners.
Do you also have paint chips on the Zootopia title? See the picture below:
Seems that the horn going in and coming out of the letter "O" has slightly confused some automatic printing process :cautious:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
I think I got a winner guys! Rarest copy yet...offset embossing. Kimchi just upped the game to another level :rofl:

f26d2c4e-54f6-4515-b986-013b7b9e852b_zpsxwo1bb0x.jpg

58b8c16a-eb61-43d8-baa5-2bfc467638ae_zps47wh32ik.jpg

4349d1e6-89ff-4301-b950-2d18ed974bb6_zpsfwalh5p8.jpg
oh dear that IS awful :(
Such a shame. Hope you can get something sorted via Tony (though I wouldnt hold my breath as he's not helpful post-sale...)

That's how KimchiDVD Collection releases are numbered (as opposed to the KimchiDVD Exclusive releases that have the numbering card.
Seems that the horn going in and coming out of the letter "O" has slightly confused some automatic printing process :cautious:

Did wonder why some had numbered Cards and some didnt.
I kinda prefer the cards as just whacking a numbered sticker feels a bit meh and pointless. I mean, if your gonna go an number stuff, making a huge deal about doing so, then surely the numbering should be magnified by means of a card?
just my opinion :)

Reactions: mkachanthong
Got this and I absolutely love it, excellent goodies too and I love the WWA steel (minus spine but I have a lovely PET for that now) I forgot the steel is so glossy.

Only issue I have is my lenti has scuffs and filth all over it so I'm not happy about that! Anyone else's like that?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Photos of the scuffs and filth

This is one of the worst I've receieved, I once got a lenti from nova that was quite bad and this is up there with that

It's hard to get a good photo of it but to the eye it's too noticeable

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I've had a few that have marks but that does look pretty bad. Did it have the protective film over the lenti.

I've got a few with the odd bit of dirt mark or other marks but this is all the way through top to bottom.

I thought it did have a film like the last few releases but nothing.

Shame because it's a stunning package

I don't have good luck to honest lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I've got a few with the odd bit of dirt mark or other marks but this is all the way through top to bottom.

I thought it did have a film like the last few releases but nothing.

Shame because it's a stunning package

I don't have good luck to honest lol
I'm not sure how effective those extra protective films are, it can look ugly when it's wrinkled on the steel aswell. Having said that yours has obviously got too much damage. Lentis do pick up a few marks but that is way too many. It might be worth sending Tony an email and seeing if he can help you.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
I'm not sure how effective those extra protective films are, it can look ugly when it's wrinkled on the steel aswell. Having said that yours has obviously got too much damage. Lentis do pick up a few marks but that is way too many. It might be worth sending Tony an email and seeing if he can help you.

A few more, it's so bad it honestly makes the lenti look murky

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yeah I was going to contact him anyway but I'm a bit worried of the horror stories of Tony ignoring everyone, so far it's been ok between me and him but I'm worried it will happen to me as I've already had a winter soldier slip with a dent, like a lot of people the it follows was bad QC, I had chips in my incredibles steel so it like every few releases I need to contact him for replacements.
Not good on both sides and puts me at risk of having my account closed or something

Plus kimchi are one of my favourites and i would like to continue to collect the ones I like

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and harry
Just FYI - as best as I can tell my Lenti doesn't seem to have any scuff marks or dirt (my first GB through @Kaka1888). However, I don't plan to remove the outer wrapping because I already own the Amaray with Lenti slipcover.