Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
I know mate. I have 2 of these Lentis and one of the Gorgeous Full Slip. I was just saying it was impossible to sell the spare even for a price lower than Kimchi since Blufans announced this. :)
Yeah sorry, I don't know why I worded my response how I did. I could tell from your previous message that you've seen this in hand. Silly me.

I think this will rise in popularity again. I think people held off while they waited to see blufans attempts but after seeing in hand photographs, I think the blufans version fall flat in comparison to kimchidvd's. At least where slips are concerned

Reactions: lgans316
:(
What made you buy 3 copies then?

You had a quoted a comment I made on Oct 1, 2016 lol which was valid at that time. After seeing the slips, I had a change of mind (pardon me for being human :rofl:). At first, I got the Lenticular for quite a high price in eBay when this was selling hot and was still after the Full Slip which were out of reach for the $1 budget I had :LOL:. Thanks to a fellow ninja who offered the full set at cost. When Zavvi re-releases this, I will sell the WWA Steels and stick the Zavvi Steels inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing the slips, I had a change of mind (pardon me for being human :rofl:).
Yeah, I know what you mean. I personally wasn't going to buy this at all, I loved the film but was waiting for BF, until I saw the lenti and my jawdropped and I knew I needed it. I don't mind the WWA. Sure the BF steel is probably better, but I couldn't wait that long and have been majorly impressed by kimchi's slips since they moved to the side-load lentis. They're borderline perfection for what I'm looking at.
Can't wait for kimchi Dory. Again, BFs steel will be better, but the full package is always better with Kim, IMO.

Reactions: lgans316
Yeah, I know what you mean. I personally wasn't going to buy this at all, I loved the film but was waiting for BF, until I saw the lenti and my jawdropped and I knew I needed it. I don't mind the WWA. Sure the BF steel is probably better, but I couldn't wait that long and have been majorly impressed by kimchi's slips since they moved to the side-load lentis. They're borderline perfection for what I'm looking at.
Can't wait for kimchi Dory. Again, BFs steel will be better, but the full package is always better with Kim, IMO.
Yeah I think blufans knows they're only good for steelbooks. They always drop the best art on the steelbooks themselves. This isn't a negative at all, just as someone who keeps their lenticular's sealed, it would be silly to chose blufans over nova/kimchidvd as their slips are far superior imo

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
IMO, Blufans are more creative than Kimchi. Period. They create artworks and art cards like a jigsaw puzzle which can remain both standalone and be put together as well. Let's remember they started this trend and the rest just copied and improvised. :)