Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but my point is that 'Non Exclusive Collection' written on the listing implies that an exclusive with a full slip / lenticular will be coming soon

not necessarily, Korean retailers like Kimchi or nova when putting up listing for regular Korean Steel release do specify ''non Exclusive'' so not to confuse customers.

It may be coming in a near future, but this is a regular Korean release.

Looking forward to the reveal on this but I swear they better not give the majority of stock to GBs

I will be trying to order direct if I like one of the package

I imagine the quantities will match their Pixar print runs

I really like the PET slip for this release and the train ticket. I really hope a potential exclusive includes those extras
14660543475692257.jpg

PET is very cool with this, they seem to be getting better (bar Star Wars - could of been better)

Usually the extras with the standard Korean editons are different to the exclusives (usually just postcards) but I have a feeling kimchi's numbering credit card will be that style in the form of the ticket

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Urgh...sick of Kimchi getting these good releases, especially if what happened with Deadpool is going to start becoming the norm :(
Though, chances are I'll be jumping on this one assuming I'm able to get one direct that is.... :meh:

Wish Nova would jump on these Disney classics personally just out of the pure fact I prefer them as a retailer(admittedly I love both the kimchi an novamedia lenti's equally)

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer
Are FAC definitely getting this?
As unless kimchi do a full-lenti-slip(like they did with Incredibles) I may sod kimchi in hopes of a better lenti elsewhere....

Then again, the FAC The Good Dinosaur release was not a lenti...tough choices