Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the product has actually shipped yet, even though Kimchi sent out the e-mail stating otherwise. They have gotten the tracking numbers (obviously), but the actual process of sending out the boxes is not happening as of now, but will rather commence next week. It's common practice with Kimchi in my experience. Check your tracking numbers in one of the tracking systems (e.g. Aftership, 17track, et al.). Your parcel is not showing up for the time being. @bojee @suddend @Flloydo

Anyhoo, for the sake of completeness: shipped ;)

Last edited:
I missed out on the initial pre-Order and so far I've been able to collect a lenti of each Kimchi/Disney release. Many thanks @rj531 for the heads-up about the restock & time. I was able to grab a lenti and continue my collection. Yay! I've already gotten shipping notification. Super happy Ninja right here.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and rj531
Fantastic attention to detail w/great depth! I'm glad I added this. Was originally just going for the full slip. Now I want to see full slip live pics.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I don't think the product has actually shipped yet, even though Kimchi sent out the e-mail stating otherwise. They have gotten the tracking numbers (obviously), but the actual process of sending out the boxes is not happening as of now, but will rather commence next week. It's common practice with Kimchi in my experience. Check your tracking numbers in one of the tracking systems (e.g. Aftership, 17track, et al.). Your parcel is not showing up for the time being. @bojee @suddend @Flloydo

Anyhoo, for the sake of completeness: shipped ;)
I've noticed the actual ship date is often a couple days after they pack an email.
Still, ahead of release date so no complaints :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName