Zootopia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #9) [Korea]

Feb 11, 2013
Release date: September 27, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click - Pre-order on September 20 at 7 PM (Korea time)
Price: $45.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $91 (One Click)
Note: Lenti 500 copies - Full Slip 400 copies - One Click 200 copies (same number). Limit of 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey - hosted by Kaka1888

1473396289080323.jpg 14733963962171943.jpg
This Collection Item will be sold in Domestic (Korea) and overseas at the same time.
The combine Shipping with your outstanding orders is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
The lenti looks awesome indeed. I'm kinda regretting it not having gone for both. But then again I need to tell myself there's also going to be a Blufans exclusive. Hopefully their lenti edition(s) will be as great as the one above. I really like the traffic light, just as @harry has pointed out.

Now let's see live images of the full slip! I'm expecting it to be great, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
The lenti looks awesome indeed. I'm kinda regretting it not having gone for both. But then again I need to tell myself there's also going to be a Blufans exclusive. Hopefully their lenti edition(s) will be as great as the one above. I really like the traffic light, just as @harry has pointed out.

Now let's see live images of the full slip! I'm expecting it to be great, too.
fullslip can be seen here man. (Not my photo)

I'm glad I ordered the one click , this looks like a great set :)

I really hope Kimchi release BOLT! and give that film the special treatment it deserves!! That would make me so happy. Based on how well they have treated Zootopia I hope that movie is on their 'to do' list!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk