Warner Home Video has announced “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1” and “Harry Potter Years 1-7 Gift Set” for Blu-ray release on April 15. The gift set will include all the previous titles and will also include the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. The regular release will be available in a combo pack that will include the Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy of the film. Check below for a list of supplements for the single Blu-ray release.
- Maximum Movie Mode: Join host Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and several walk-on cast & crew guests to unravel the mysteries of the Dark Lord’s past and discover the keys to his defeat before it is too late!
- Focus Points:
- The Last Days of Privet Drive
- Hagrid’s Motorbike
- Amazing (or) Magical Tents!
- Deatheaters attack Cafe
- Creating Dobby and Kreacher
- Godric’s Hollow
- The Harry And Nagini Battle
- The Frozen Lake
- The Return of Griphook
- Exclusive sneak peek of an opening scene from the final film!
- On the Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James
- The Seven Harry’s
- Dan, Rupert, and Emma’s Running Competition
- Additional Scenes
- WaterTower Music Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1: Behind The Soundtrack