Synopsis from the Umbrella Entertainment Website:
When a series of unexplained murders occurs in the normally quiet town of Tarker’s Mill, the residents decide to hunt down the killer. Many of these vigilantes end up dead, and those who don’t are no closer to finding the assailant. But, when a young wheelchair-using boy named Marty (Corey Haim) encounters a werewolf one night, the pieces begin to come together. Along with his sister and Uncle Red (Gary Busey), Marty begins a mission to capture the werewolf once and for all.
The film is presented in a 2.35:1 ratio, with the transfer and picture quality looking sharp and vibrant. There are little to no drops in picture quality and the colours on display are bright, sharp, and really do the HD tag on this film justice. The clarity in darker scenes was certainly a highlight.
Just like the previous Umbrella release I had the pleasure of reviewing, the sound quality on this release is fantastic. Speech is clear, the score sounds sharp and fantastic (especially the opening), and sound effects and other background noises are clear and crisp also. There is little to no drop in quality throughout the 94 minute run time.
- Region Code: B
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
- Disc Format: 1080P HD Colour
- Audio Format: 2.0 DTS-HD Master Audio
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Running Time: 94 Minutes
- Audio Commentary with Director Daniel Attias
- The Wolf Within – An Interview with Actor Everett McGill
- Full Moon Fever – Interviews with Special Effects Artists Michael McCracken, Jr. and Matthew Mungle
- Dino’s Angel Takes on Lycanthropy: Martha De Laurentis Remembers SILVER BULLET (25 minutes)
- Isolated Score Selections and Audio Interview with Composer Jay Chattaway
- Theatrical trailer (HD)
- TV Spot
- Radio Spot
- Still Gallery
- Reversible Cover Art
Silver Bullet is currently in stock over at the Umbrella Entertainment Website and is also available from Amazon and WOWHD.