“I’m not a man to play with bluffs… I mean what I say.”
The One:12 Collective welcomes Morbius, the living vampire!
Morbius wears a fitted bodysuit with a winged cape and features three head portraits, capturing varying degrees of his grisly nature.
The Nobel Prize-winning biochemist comes complete with a multilayer mobile science lab with a light-up function. The removable top layer holds science equipment such as a foldable microscope, handheld hematology analyzer, and removable test tube and beaker, while the bottom layer conceals weapons such as a dagger, customized handgun, and hammer.
While attempting an experimental treatment involving vampire bat DNA and electroshock therapy, Dr. Michael Morbius turns himself into a pseudo-vampire in an effort to cure his rare blood disease. As a result, he develops superhuman powers including enhanced agility, strength, and stamina. With an insatiable lust for human blood, the nightmarish vigilante finds himself torn between his human and monstrous natures.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE MORBIUS FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- Fitted bodysuit
- Mid-calf boots
- One (1) multilayer mobile science lab with light-up function
- One (1) test tube mixer (non-removable)
- One (1) mini computer (non-removable)
- One (1) test tube
- One (1) beaker
- One (1) hematology analyzer
- One (1) foldable microscope
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) hammer
- Two (2) stakes
- One (1) serum gun
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Morbius figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.