Chandler_90
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi. I'm from America. Jersey. I'm interested in X-Men Origins: Wolverine UK and Thor UK. I have very good feedback on bluray.com but am trying to branch out here. Do you still have these? Please give me my total with shipping to 47 Martin Street Bloomfield, NJ 07003. And what is your paypal?
    I also wasted 10 years with TFC, still my fav game of all time :p surprisingly its still got a few people playing it... still 5 yr olds mainly playing CS as well :p
    The package with the Prometheus steel is ready to be send, I'm just waiting for your reply to my PM and it'll be on its way. :)
    I know how annoying it is to miss out on a SB (ie terminator) if I come accross anything though I'll give you a heads up. :)
    Hey, had a nightmare....Lakeside have none in stock now apparently although were very unhelpful so I then tried Bluewater and same story.....Really sorry I tried...... :(
    Hey, HDN wont let me send private messages as I have inly had three posts grrrr,

HMV Lakeside had some the other day it is about 40mins from where I live but might be popping there tomorrow... I am more than willing to have a look for you and if possible help you out....
    ps I am very new to the SB community whats a GB haha?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…