Bluprint
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Why am I watching Animal Planet's Too Cute.". And loving it! These little guys are my cure to the post office BLUes!
    Revisiting #IronMan and it's as good as I remember! Especially the menu screen! This is when they were really trying to push this format!
    damn brah problems with USPS? lol. I do most USPS online so it saves the hassle.
    Bluprint
    Bluprint
    I should've said I finished with my post office. The mail lady is delivering my packages to the wrong places and claiming she gave then to me.
    Bluprint
    Bluprint
    I can use another address but I'm just worried about the packages that I have on the way now. Good thing I'm off the next two days after this because I will be waiting in a lawn chair for her ass!
    I am officially finished with the bullshit operation that is the United States Postal Service! I'm in full F.U. Mode! UPS from here on out!
    Bluprint
    Bluprint
    Yeah, my bag Sensei! Checkout the above replies left by me on Wreck's comment! It's not directed towards the entire USPS just these unprofessional local yokels at the Ben Hill Post Office! They making y'all look bad!
    Bluprint
    Bluprint
    I Didn't know you worked there. I got family who have worked for USPS for over 30 years and they have never seen anything like what my Post Office is doing which includes giving away registered mail. Y'all do such an incredible job and it's mess up that my local post office doesn't care.
    Che
    Che
    Yeah, the class of mail carrier that they hire nowadays isn't what it used to be. The post office used to be a coveted job that many applied for and most didn't get. Nowadays it seems anyone can work there.
    So honored right now! I've been named a Community Leader! This is one of the best feelings in the world! Thank you ‪#‎HDN‬ Family!
    Just came from seeing #TheGuardiansOfTheGalaxy it was great but as great as #TheAvengers I don't know about that! Loved it, though!
    Just posted #Snowpiercer Lenticular pics! See them Live - Snowpiercer KimChiDVD Thread Post 1355!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…