tridon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To anyone who's purchased anything off me recently, I'm going to get your stuff ready ASAP... just been SUPER busy! Apologies!
    Shot a 'Tridon P.S.A' that'll be coming to Premium Supporter section later on. I was saving my 10,000th post at HDN for this.
    Will mostly be away from HDN during the timeframe of May 31st to June 13th. My parents are coming for a visit! :)
    I'm FINALLY shipping out the remaining Ninja Week prizes over the next couple days. Sorry for the delay!
    I'm finally over that massive cold/flu that I had... now it's just a matter of restocking my box/bubble wrap supply!
    Everyone who won Ninja Week prizes from me (or have purchased from me in the past month): your items WILL be going out within the next week.
    I have another awful cold (second one in only a month). Shipping to some Ninja Week winners may be slightly delayed.
    I just received a nice big box of swag from Legendary Pictures... all donated for you awesome ninjas to fight over during Ninja Week. ;)
    Went to delete a photo from one of my albums. Clicked one photo, pushed the delete button. Somehow deleted all of my Marvel photo albums. :(
    digitalbabe
    digitalbabe
    tridon
    tridon
    @digitalbabe I talked to Kelly and he told me once it's gone, it's gone for good. Not sure if Andy knows of a special way. My mind is boggled with how deleting one photo ended up deleting two albums.
    digitalbabe
    digitalbabe
    Yeah not sure, Ken, but maybe drop Andy a pm to see if there are alternatives. Sorry to hear your pics are gone:(
    Just finished your "Final Thoughts: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY" article and it was so damn good! Had to share it on Facebook! Keep it up, dude! Amazing work!!!!
    Reactions: tridon
    tridon
    tridon
    Thanks SO much, man! It's always great to hear feedback and it's even better when it's positive feedback. Good to know you're on Facebook, too... friend request incoming! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…