cooey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hi mate,
    Sorry if this is premature but is the Star Trek beyond double lenti I went for is being shipped yet as I have no tracking numbers.
    Shayned970
    cooey
    cooey
    Hi mate

They should be shipping very soon :) Once I have a tracking number I will send you it
    Cooey ..... can you help me out pal here.
    I have joined to buy a Spiderman E2 but for some reason the paypal transaction as gone up **** creek !
    It only seems to have billed me 103czk = £3.73 and I can't see the purchase in my group buys.
    Don't want to miss this E2 so need your help buddy please.
    cooey
    cooey
    You need to PM the GB host mate. Send Carllenc a PM and add in Collector03601 to the conversation too
    Hi Cooey, I'm just waiting for the War of the planet of the apes 4k steelbook. Thanks.
    Hi, I've seen your GB for GoG Vol 2 too late but I reallyy want that steelbook, so please if there's one copy available, of any version(Full Slip, Single Lenti or the best, Ultimate) please PM, I would be very grate to you.
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. On the spreadsheet my order just says Spiderman Homecoming 4K. I wanted to be sure this is the limited edition steel book on offer and not the regular 4K disc.
    Thank you for updating the tracking numbers, Just wanted to say a big thank you for hidef doing this group buy. Mine has arrived and I am delighted with it
    Thanks again
    Hi, Thank you for sending the tracking number for Argo. My first group buy. If it continues to run so well with you is not my last. thanks once again. Best regards
    Hello cooey,

I ordered "Star Wars Double Lenti Blufans" on your GB. when I get my copy? Why I don't get any message?
    Sorry to bother you can I just check I am completely up to date with my fantastic beasts order and there is nothing else I need to do
    It's only my second ever order on the website so just want to check
    Thanks
    Dude... first time ordering via this method since the new ordering system.

I just paid via paypal $30 to HDN to secure my one click copy.

It said payment accepted.

What else do I need to do right now? Anything? You get all of my details already?
    Is it too late to add HMV War for the Planet of the Apes 4k, 3D, 2D steelbook to my existing group buy order?
    cooey
    cooey
    Not at all
    Hi mate,

Was wondering if I could still add HMV The Lego Movie to my Lego Batman GB request; not sure if it's still possible though as it shows as Sold Out on the HMV website :(.
    cooey
    cooey
    Not if it's sold out buddy no. Sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…