cooey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Real busy at the moment due to home life, I’ll answer all PMs very soon. Please be patient.
    Hi Cooey !
    I opened my Avengers Infinity war Fullslip from Blufans yesterday and to my surprise the slip have damage. I spotted the damage when I took the plastic off. The damage is several wrinkles on the front left side, they are very noticable, also a paint chip on the front of the steel. I hope that you can help me with a replacement, please instruct me what I need to do. I think this is QC related.
    Hi Colette,

I know it's a long shot but could you let me know if any copies of the umania First Man 4K fullslip Steelbook become available again?
    Also, what the group buy price for 1 copy to the UK is if I manage to strike it lucky.

cheers leelee17.
    Dear Cooey
    I've just seen your pictures on IT where you got from facebook, and do not know, is the cover like this? Or is this the Steelbook where does Cooey look like? Can you explain that to me, and please help Cooey?
    Thomas
    Hi COOEY,

Sorry to ask but do you know if the LOVING VINCENT One Click is on his way

Thanks...
    cooey
    cooey
    Yes, they are on the way to me. Once I have received them and they have been unpacked you will receive a shipping invoice.
    Hi, is it too late to change our option for the black panther steelbook? If not it’s fine, thank you!
    cooey
    cooey
    Best way to get a hold of me is to PM me. I can change your option (option only, not edition), what did you want to change to?
    A heads-up to everyone - I will be on holiday from September 29th - October 18th. If you need anything shipping out before then you must contact me ASAP
    D
    Howdy,
    I’m having a bit of a weekend spend up online with Kimchidvd and Nova Media. Kimchidvd has the Beauty and the Beast full slip in stock. Your pics tell me it’s the better choice than the Lenti. Haven’t seen the movie. Is it worth picking up as a premium?
    Damon
    cooey
    cooey
    Yeah the full slip is really nice. I enjoyed the movie, it's literally a carbon copy of the animated Disney movie so if you liked the animated one you'd like this
    Hi cooey
    Its my first time too that i buy here in that Group can you just tell me if you received well my order for the Coco fullslip? Because there’s nowhere that i can check my order?
    Thanks anyway
    Hi @cooey
    Many thanks I received my HDN collectors pin & The Nosferatu pin today (Tuesday) Much appreciated but there was no Metal Challenge coin which I won in the @apsmith21 giveaway. Not sure if you received one from Andy to send to me. It's no big deal
    Thanks for your help
    Regards
    Michael
    @Travis Bickle
    Please be patient regarding Ninja Week prizes from me. Very busy with work at the moment but I’ll get round to them soon
    Hi @cooey
    Andy @apsmith21 said you will be sending my Challenge coin prize & Wreck is also sending you the Nosferatu Colour Variant Pin which I have already paid HDN for as he said he had to send you a parcel so it would save me postage so give me a shout when you ready to ship the items & I will give you my details & pay you or sooner if you require.
    Thanks for your help
    much appreciated
    Michael
    @Travis Bickle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…