Aniv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hey bud it's Mike Goddard I am wondering when you were going to send thst refund for manta lab justice league motherbox. Thank you for your time .
    Sincerely
    Mike Goddard
    Hi Aniv, I purchased a FS from your Matrix GB but I haven't heard anything and I see they are shipping now. Do you know when this will ship? I have send you a private message a few days ago also if you want to continue on that thread instead :) Thanks a lot!
    Hi Aniv,
    I just sent u the shipping fee for the Her One-Click (Manta Lab#37). I just simply forgot to put on the my HDN I’d: and what it was for. Please send me a response that u received this. it was sent about 6:50 PM PST.
    Robert Dillard
    Hi,

I bought from you the hard box Godzilla vs Kong from Manta Lab.

I'm aware there are group buy fees and paypal too.
    I might have missed the % fees in the shipping terms, is this something you could please share with me?

I'm aware the shipping costs to EU country from Collectong is $45 for this hard box, and I would like to be aware of the remaining fees in order to pay you in due time.

Thanks
    Regards
    Aniv
    Aniv
    You are writing a message on my profile. Use the envelope icon on top right to start a private conversation if you have a question unless you dont mind making your msgs public (anyone can see) :)

Shipping cost is same as from Manta Website plus PP fees.
    Hello. I really want to join the EverythingBlu Psycho group buy, but have a problem with Paypal which is I need 2 days for confirming my bank account, is it too late for this group buy? But I do have a MasterCard, is it possible that I pay through it?
    Thank you so much!
    Hi, any idea when the Aquaman one click box set will be shipping out?
    Aniv
    Aniv
    I think this question is better suited for a Private Message not on my profile. However you will receive a shipping bill and once it is paid it will ship out. Most likely Monday.
    Hello Aniv, I purchased the Untouchables Cine Museum steelbook early last month and was wondering when it will be shipping. My payment and order was confirmed.
    Please let me know.
    Hi Aniv, I purchased a copy of blu box of Hot Fuzz Steelbook from EverythingBlu Exclusive #2 from u a few hours ago but it doesn’t show on my Groupbuy purchases list, so I just wanted to make sure u got confirmation on it on your behalf.
    Hi Aniv. Unfortunately missed out on the group buy Pulp fiction novamedia lenticular edition. Do you have any left over from the group buy that you want to sell? Not entirely sure how it works and if you buy extra. I'm based in the UK with regards to postage. Best
    Hi Aniv..how much l need to pay you for an invoice..Please can you sent me an invoice..?
    Aniv
    Aniv
    For what? Do you know how to send a private message. Please dont write on profile. It is public info.
    Reactions: Heath
    Aniv
    Aniv
    oh for Justice League. I told you in 2 weeks on Thursday. Please wait.
    Hi, regarding the Sicario GB, i'm aware of the shipping cost from US. Please tell me how much I need to pay you now. Benarfa34
    Hi l have paid 3 a deposit JUSTICE LEAGUE BOXSET One Click..£10+£2.50 per a copy..l ask when an invoice will be in PayPal when groups buy closing..l need to know how to pay an extra when receive a billings because of my first time..to buy it

Mr Malik
    Reactions: Aniv
    Aniv
    Aniv
    Maybe in 2 weeks you will get a message with total pending. GB will close on April 15th.
    Hello,
    Please excuse for my slightly later payment for Reservoir Dogs NE17 shipping cost. I only saw the mail today. But I paid immediately when I read the mail.

Best regards
    Hi, just curious as to when the Sicario full-slips should be shipping out. Any rough idea?
    Aniv
    Aniv
    Release date is April 3rd. So around April 9th from me.
    azbeef
    azbeef
    Great--thanks for the info!
    Hey, I made a payment for the Sicario Glow Slip. First group buy, so I just wanted to confirm.
    Aniv
    Aniv
    All good :) Thanks for joining.
    Day5225
    Day5225
    So is that it for my contribution? You'll take care of the rest?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…