duckandrun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Group Buys About

• I just put my order in for the Assault.one-click, and I left a "note for seller" about packaging. I also saw some other posts on here about inadequate packaging, and I'm a little concerned.
    I would be very disappointed if it arrived damaged in any way. Can you please ensure mine gets packaged well? Order # 1684?
    Thank you.
    Reactions: duckandrun
    duckandrun
    duckandrun
    We had some troubles with first shipments but we'll take care of protection for your One-Click.
    You can see on Moon Pictures the real packaging for international shipments.
    Thank you for your interest and support!
    Another month has passed and I know by now, that you won't send me the missing steelbook anymore. You could at least refund the money I paid for it, but I don't expect this from you either anymore. I feel really stupid to have waited 3 months and that I really believed you. I only can hope there are no other forum users you tread like this. I'm really disappointed by your behaviour.
    Don't you see it anymore when I write you a message?! It's really weird that you barely reply anymore since weeks and I still didn't get that last steelbook after over a month...I'm not even sure if I can still expect to get this last steelbook you still owe me! oO

I would really appreciate if we could finalize this soon in good ways...I hope I can still count on you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…