UK £5 off @ Amazon UK - TODAY ONLY!

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Today only! Get £5 off any qualifying order of £25 or more at Amazon.co.uk - enter promo code BIGTHANKS at checkout.

This offer ends at midnight on 19 March, 2019. One per customer. The offer applies to items dispatched from and sold by Amazon only. It does not apply to items sold by third-party sellers, including items Fulfilled by Amazon.

Full T&Cs here.

Gits signed me up to Amazon Prime while I was using that code :angry:

Had to figure out how to cancel it before the tried to take any money. Thanks for the code though @Noodles :p

Oh no! How did they manage to do that?

When I went to go to the checkout I had no choice but to do so with a free trial of Prime and so I ddn't have to actually even complete the order I was signed up! I remember years ago they got me using a similar tactic and I only realised back then when I had the annual amount taken out of my bank account in one go. Sneaky gits

When I went to go to the checkout I had no choice but to do so with a free trial of Prime and so I ddn't have to actually even complete the order I was signed up! I remember years ago they got me using a similar tactic and I only realised back then when I had the annual amount taken out of my bank account in one go. Sneaky gits
Sneaky! I'm already a Prime member, so hopefully they don't start charging me double now I've used the code. :p