Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
DEAL HERE - USE CODE SIGNUP10 FOR 10% OFF

e0328eu40_1.jpge0328eu40_3.jpge0328eu40_4.jpg

Reactions: Lordpercy
I picked one of these up last year for £110 and it's worth every penny, so £54 is a steal!

I will say though... make sure you have the room for it, because it's pretty damn big lol.

I've recently started collecting Star Wars helmets - at this price its hard to resist!

Never ever managed to get the Black Series Stormtrooper helmet though :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I've recently started collecting Star Wars helmets - at this price its hard to resist!

Never ever managed to get the Black Series Stormtrooper helmet though :(
Which ones do you have so far? I only have this and the Black Series Stormtrooper, although I got it secondhand from eBay and the seller never mentioned that he'd glued a load of foam inside which had yellowed and looks a mess lol. Thankfully it still looks great on the outside though! :D

Even with the messy inner, I'm still jealous! :)

I have the Black Series Kylo and Poe (the Poe one, especially, is pretty much perfect and for the price is a pretty amazing collectable

I also have the Anovos First Order Stormtrooper, which I love, but Anovos have completely lost the plot in the last 2 years - at the moment I'm waiting on the Rogue One General Merrick helmet but that's been delayed nearly 2 years now.

My favourite helmet is my Red 5 X-Wing pilot helmet from RS Propmasters. I've wanted one ever since I first watched Star Wars 30-odd years ago. The day that arrived was just the best!

• Thanks
Even with the messy inner, I'm still jealous! :)

I have the Black Series Kylo and Poe (the Poe one, especially, is pretty much perfect and for the price is a pretty amazing collectable

I also have the Anovos First Order Stormtrooper, which I love, but Anovos have completely lost the plot in the last 2 years - at the moment I'm waiting on the Rogue One General Merrick helmet but that's been delayed nearly 2 years now.

My favourite helmet is my Red 5 X-Wing pilot helmet from RS Propmasters. I've wanted one ever since I first watched Star Wars 30-odd years ago. The day that arrived was just the best!
Keep checking eBay mate... there were always plenty available when I was after one last year.

How does the Kylo one look in hand? I wasn't sold by the photos, as it looked too plasticy IMO. I was very tempted to get Poe's, but I'd have no room for it unfortunately... plus I believe it goes for crazy money nowadays. :greedy:

To be honest I've not really bothered to look at any other helmets apart from the Black Series ones, so I'll have to check out the ones you mentioned. Would love for them to do Fett BS one though!

@Lordpercy Just looking at the Red 5 one now... that thing is a beauty! :drool:

How much did the Anovos trooper helmet set you back by the way? I've always been a fan of the sleek design, so might be tempted to get one myself if I find some space for it. :hungry:

The Kylo one is a bit plasticky but is fine as a display piece. The detail is still really good but you can see the quality difference when its next to, say, the Poe helmet. (I cant say enough good things about the Poe helmet, it's got a great weight to it and feels really solid - really worth getting if you get the chance)

I picked up the FO Stormtrooper at Celebration Europe a couple of years ago, directly from Anovos stall, and it was one convention special price but think it was still about £160ish - it's a pretty perfect replica but it's very lightweight. There's a 'premium' version that's full lined etc but that truly is silly money

It's my sons Birthday in May and he is Star wars made at the moment so ill be picking one of these up for him:thumbs:

I'm sure tho it won't take long till I'm running around the house with it on :rofl::D

The Kylo one is a bit plasticky but is fine as a display piece. The detail is still really good but you can see the quality difference when its next to, say, the Poe helmet. (I cant say enough good things about the Poe helmet, it's got a great weight to it and feels really solid - really worth getting if you get the chance)

I picked up the FO Stormtrooper at Celebration Europe a couple of years ago, directly from Anovos stall, and it was one convention special price but think it was still about £160ish - it's a pretty perfect replica but it's very lightweight. There's a 'premium' version that's full lined etc but that truly is silly money
That's that settled then... I'll be getting the Poe helmet if I ever come across one for a decent price - to think Amazon were selling it as low as £60 at one point, and I stupidly decided to pass. :facepalm:

Ah, nice! They appear to go for a lot more nowadays, so I doubt I'll ever own one unfortunately. Hopefully they may do a Black Series one at some point though, along with Fett of course. :D

It's my sons Birthday in May and he is Star wars made at the moment so ill be picking one of these up for him:thumbs:

I'm sure tho it won't take long till I'm running around the house with it on :rofl::D
I'm sure he'll love that! Can you adopt me? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
That's that settled then... I'll be getting the Poe helmet if I ever come across one for a decent price - to think Amazon were selling it as low as £60 at one point, and I stupidly decided to pass. :facepalm:

Ah, nice! They appear to go for a lot more nowadays, so I doubt I'll ever own one unfortunately. Hopefully they may do a Black Series one at some point though, along with Fett of course. :D

I don't know this website but this is the cheapest i've see them for a while:

https://www.halloweencostumes.co.uk...CBg4LyhkQlgYr_jHLo6_C4qCXujd7m_IaAiZrEALw_wcB

(Sorry, doing this on my phone on the move so ugly link)

You'll regret saying that once it starts to take over your living room. :p

HAHA Give it a week you would be begging to go back home, once my boy seen the star wars stuff you have he would talk the ears off you. I swear he can talk without breathing at times:oohyeah::rofl:

• Haha