Oxford, UK
Release date: March 25, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Art by Mike Saputo

8318415_1.jpg

12024587-7674646260483491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered this earlier without even realising it was Mondo X, although that now explains why the art is so good!

Tempted although since it's the 30th Anniversary I was hoping for something like the poster art, not Mondo, looks like something Mondo would do for vinyl soundtrack cover.

Well would you look at that, I thought they had done something unique and creative aswell for this one. Might hold off and see what happens.

Although saying that it is one of the better Mondo ones I've seen in a long time

I mean the nice thing about the vinyl packages is that they usually do art that you can use on the back and inside of the steelbook.

Unlike posters all you have is the one sheet and they might split that or cobble together a part of the image for the rest of the steelbook.

So honestly in a way I'd like to see more vinyl art make it to steelbook form.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and Noodles
It looks real nice :) is this exclusive to Zoom, or are they just the first to list it

Given what showed up in Germany, I would expect the 4k to be exclusive to Zoom, and we may see a regular blu-ray edition show up at another retailer.

Appears that there are two editions.

If this was an exclusive to zoom it would say this on their website

As zoom have no mention of been exclusive on website I expect Zavvi will be getting this also

If this was an exclusive to zoom it would say this on their website

As zoom have no mention of been exclusive on website I expect Zavvi will be getting this also

My guess is that Zavvi gets the regular blu-ray edition and the 4k sticks with Zoom, as that would follow what appears to be a trend in Germany with the retailers getting split editions.

Saturn gets the 4K, etc.

My guess is that Zavvi gets the regular blu-ray edition and the 4k sticks with Zoom, as that would follow what appears to be a trend in Germany with the retailers getting split editions.

Saturn gets the 4K, etc.
99% of Zoom steelbooks even when been listed as exclusive to zoom ended up with Zavvi ;)

Zoom when a steelbook is exclusive to them list this in item description
This steelbook zoom don't say it's a zoom exclusive so I expect soon we see Zavvi announce same steelbook or in a few weeks later