May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: January 6th, 2015
Purchase Link: Future Shop.ca
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

Some of the features of the standard Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook series #002
•A rearrangement of Tomer Hanuka's beautifully illustrated artwork on the outside, inside, discs, and digital insert
•The artwork is lovingly finished with detailed gloss and satin varnishes
•Featuring a gorgeous white layer which will instantly engage you with main character, Mason’s eyes
•Each piece has been personally designed by Mondo from the front cover to the discs
•Packaged in a translucent sleeve

m2215361.jpg

m2215361_1.jpgm2215361_2.jpgm2215361_3.jpg
m2215361_4.jpgm2215361_5.jpgm2215361_6.jpg

Hi-Def Ninja Exclusive video:

Synopsis:
Filmed over 12 years with the same cast, Richard Linklater's Boyhood is a groundbreaking story of growing up as seen through the eyes of a child named Mason (Ellar Coltrane), who literally grows up on screen before our eyes. Starring Ethan Hawke and Patricia Arquette as Mason's parents and newcomer Lorelei Linklater as his sister Samantha, Boyhood charts the rocky terrain of childhood like no other film has before and is both a nostalgic time capsule of the recent past and an ode to growing up and parenting. [IFC Films]

Metacritic Score: 100 based on 40 critics
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1065073/criticreviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt
m2215361_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RekLess and rj531
Still no Shipping notice...
Luckily i went in store and they had 1 copy! (wanted to make sure I got an extra one just incase it arrives damaged)

Reactions: mlmaier84
Cannot wait to get this for both the actual Steelbook and the movie. When this first announced I had no interest in it, when I read more into the movie I think I'm going to relate to a lot of it and am very intrigued to see it

Reactions: spass