Montréal
#003 RAMBO FIRST BLOOD BLU-RAY STEELBOOK IS A FUTURESHOP EXCLUSIVE! Read here

Release date: 24 March 2015
Purchase link: Futushop.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir
Notes: Region free

m2216171.jpg

MSB_FirstBlood_front_angle.pngMSB_FirstBlood_back_sleeve.pngMSB_FirstBlood_inside_disc_insert.pngMSB_FirstBlood.png

HDN Exclusive Video

Last edited by a moderator:
With this announcement, 2 eOne and 2 Mongrel film distributor on board with Mondo Steels. Hope more of them join the fun..

Much like a few of the others that have already commented, would be awesome to get all the Mondo series, but I don't know about Boyhood and while the artwork for Looper looks awesome, I've never seen it so don't know if it was worth me getting.

This however, I'm all over and it makes me wonder if Mondo will do the other classic Rambo films to have matching artwork. So glad for the guys that host the group buys.

I keep coming back to this topic just to stare at the images some more. What a fantastic looking steelbook. I'm very new to this steelbook business actually... (only own about 7 or 8)... but I'm chuffed to bits that I've got into them during this Mondo period.

Oh boy. My wife caught me joining the group buy for this and angrily asked, "When is your mania for collecting these things going to be over?"
Curiously, I answered her just like Rambo, "Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off!"
She gave me quite a look and left the room.

LMAO that's got to be the most appropriate use of that quote yet :rofl:

Another fantastic looking steelbook, but I hope the price goes down before release day. 3 steels in and we've already got a 2$ price bump compared to other releases (and this is a catalogue title...)

Reactions: Bagman99