May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 26th, 2015
Purchase link: Dredd 3D Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: High gloss with satin finish per @Wreck and could be Region A locked

More PICS HERE
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/06/first-look-exclusive-dredd-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook/

HDN Exclusive Preview Video

DreddMondoSteelBook1.jpg

00full.jpg

00.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Official announcement by HDN
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/04/14/dredd-3d-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-announced/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it really doesn't matter to me what it is. In Mondo we trust.
I'm just going to kick back, have a celebratory Steak with a good bottle
Of wine, and enjoy my 'Great Expectations'.
Having said that, I totally agree with the point's raised by Augustus.
Iv'e been Imagining a Mondo release of Krypton VS Gotham:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Maybe one day in an alternate universe.
I really liked the idea of DREDD. That's a crazzy cool idea. Thanks to all
For wetting my appetite . And thanks to Marc for being on the ball, as always.:thumbs:

Thanks for the support eveyone! Keep your eyes peeled at Mondotees.com and BestBuy.ca over the next week or 2 for an announcement.

All previous Mondo X SteelBooks should start showing up on BestBuy.ca soon

This is the news I've been waiting to hear! I Can now get excited about this release again

I was looking through the fan made collection (after opening my rambo and looper!) and I noticed Godzilla is there..the red logo here could be godzilla, but I don't think they would release another zilla steelbook (since FS already released a WWA..)

Well from the behaviour and demeanour of the Moderator's iv'e had dealing's with,
I feel confident Hdn has an interesting (Future) path to follow, and will have a growing influence
Over the industry. And that can only be for the better. I'm just stoked and happy that and
Privileged that I'm along for the ride. Thanks Wreck, and intrigued by your post.:thumbs:

That's a nice one! Only problem with it is that I already have a nice steel for that. This would be even better, but here's hoping it won't be another double dip.