#007 Shaun of the Dead (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) (USA)

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: July 28th, 2015
Purchase link: Shaun of the Dead Mondo SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

Exclusive article https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/26/shaun-of-the-dead-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-target-exclusive/

18852200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on when we can expect to find out the details on this one and 008? I'm kinda hoping for something James Bond for this number, though I'm not even sure if Mondo has done a Bond poster. I've looked through all the Mondo posters at one point or another, but don't remember a Bond one.

Any word on when we can expect to find out the details on this one and 008? I'm kinda hoping for something James Bond for this number, though I'm not even sure if Mondo has done a Bond poster. I've looked through all the Mondo posters at one point or another, but don't remember a Bond one.

I was just thinking a moment ago that it'd be cool if #007 was Bond-related.

While the idea of matching the number #007 to Bond is a tasty little idea..... which Bond film do you go with? Where it all really began with Dr No, or do you release one of the really popular ones like Goldfinger?

As far as I can see the only James Bond related stuff Mondo's been putting out is 2 of the fig's from Jason Edmiston's Eyes Without A face gallery show.

Fig 81
Acrylic on wood panel
Blofeld_Eyes_final_1024x1024.jpg

Fig.82
Acrylic on wood panel
James_Bond_Eyes_final_1024x1024.jpg

Reactions: Snollygoster
I'd love to see Goldfinger, both because its my fav Bond film and because it's the only one of the 9 FS bond steels I don't have.

That Goldfinger one posted above would work. Did we ever get the gold mondo steel that was previously teased?

Too bad Flash Gordon's Trip to Mars isn't on Blu-ray (yet). It would've been cool to see a matching pair.

Flash-Gordon-Movie-Poster-set-Martin-Ansin-Mondo.jpg

Anyway, Flash is Universal, so maybe we'll finally get to see Jurassic Park?!?!

I am guessing Jurassic park or Inglourious basterds will be next for 007 and 008...