#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 2: Judgment day Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes:

HDN exclusive article:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/06/...eelbook-is-009-in-the-mondo-x-steelbook-line/

HDN Exclusive Teaser Video

00.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing If the Steelbook has an embossed n!pple, I'll suck on that alright! :wacky: :D I've said it once before and I'll say it again, "DAMN YOU you damn Canadians!" :mad: :box: :p

It's great to have the Exclusives go back and forth, keeps the Collecting Game interesting! :thumbs: I agree, sharing is caring! :notworthy: Hopefully the UK will be next ;)
Damn bro, I didn't literally mean 'suck on that'. I know you'd just love sucking on that embossed n!ipple :cautious: And don't hate us, hate the game :p

Actually no, I don't want sucker punch. I just got the Comic con grail last week :drool:
@AlienKing You got the Comic Con Exclusive Steel? :OMG: Grail indeed! :drool: But I still want a Mondo Edition! :notworthy: But what I want the most is Godzilla and Pacific Rim Mondo Steels! :cool: :thumbs:

Look at us again, dragging another thread down! :joy: :wacky: :p LOL! Back on topic! ;)

Bring on the June 5th Reveal! :woot:

Reactions: harry and AlienKing
@AlienKing You got the Comic Con Exclusive Steel? :OMG: Grail indeed! :drool: But I still want a Mondo Edition! :notworthy: But what I want the most is Godzilla and Pacific Rim Mondo Steels! :cool: :thumbs:

Look at us again, dragging another thread down! :joy: :wacky: :p LOL! Back on topic! ;)

Bring on the June 5th Reveal! :woot:

Such rebels we are Franky! :whistle::joy: LOL! :censored:
Yes sir I got the grail, from Apollon The Awesome :meh: (fyi he insisted I say that or he will make an offer I cant refuse :dead:) (@Apollon)

ON TOPIC: I would love this to be Pacific Rim or Godzilla. Better yet, how about 009 PR and 010 Godzilla? :naughty: Wouldn't you just love that?

Such rebels we are Franky! :whistle::joy: LOL! :censored:
Yes sir I got the grail, from Apollon The Awesome :meh: (fyi he insisted I say that or he will make an offer I cant refuse :dead:) (@Apollon)

ON TOPIC: I would love this to be Pacific Rim or Godzilla. Better yet, how about 009 PR and 010 Godzilla? :naughty: Wouldn't you just love that?
@bloodsnake007 you mean these canadians get exclusive #9 dems fighting words

smilie_flag_USA.gif
DAMN you @Apollon! :mad: We could of done a trade of 6 months worth of Candy for that Sweet Steel! :squint: Your loss my friend! :wacky: :p

@AlienKing I would love those Editions (PR and GZ), but not as Canada Exclusives! :stop: :mad: I agree with my Ninja Bro @mllNY! :woot:
post-53939-other-guys-mark-wahlberg-will-dJji.gif

Reactions: AlienKing and harry
I'm going to guess Blade/Blade II... However, I'd love to see V For Vendetta as a Mondo steelbook. They've come up with some great artwork for it and imagine they could come up with some more great artwork!

This image of V's mask as the small back artwork??
V For Vendetta Mondo.jpg

Reactions: rj531
I'm going to guess Blade/Blade II... However, I'd love to see V For Vendetta as a Mondo steelbook. They've come up with some great artwork for it and imagine they could come up with some more great artwork!

This image of V's mask as the small back artwork??
View attachment 163766
Wow, great artwork for Vendetta! I would kill to see a Blade II Mondo! Part one was good as well, but in my opinion Blade 2 was the best of the Franchise (Guilermo del Toro did an awesome job with that movie)

Wow, great artwork for Vendetta! I would kill to see a Blade II Mondo! Part one was good as well, but in my opinion Blade 2 was the best of the Franchise (Guilermo del Toro did an awesome job with that movie)
I agree, the V For Vendetta artwork looks so nice! I've never actually seen any of the Blade films, but I was looking at Mondo art and came across their Blade II artwork and thought it might be the kind of film they would look to create a steelbook for.

Here's their Blade II artwork:

Blade Mondo.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: TIdoubleGGRR
I agree, the V For Vendetta artwork looks so nice! I've never actually seen any of the Blade films, but I was looking at Mondo art and came across their Blade II artwork and thought it might be the kind of film they would look to create a steelbook for.

Here's their Blade II artwork:

View attachment 163800
WOW!!! This would be awesome if they made it into a steelbook!

Reactions: Ultron96