#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Variant (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: June 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 2: Judgment Day Variant Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $32.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: Variant is printed on the steelbook, NOT on the sleeve.

Some of the features of the SKYNET 1997 version Blu-ray SteelBook:

-Custom foil microchip sticker
-Zero credit sleeve to let the art shine through
-8 page art booklet
-Mondo X SteelBook™ series #009
-Art created by Mondo artist Tom Whalen
-Rugged satin finish
-Deep white layers that make the metal shine through (like it's under the skin)

HDN exclusive article:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/06/...eelbook-is-009-in-the-mondo-x-steelbook-line/

HDN Exclusive Teaser Video

00.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: @Drum18
The following errors occurred:
0135: Sorry, only 1 Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Best Buy Exclusive Mondo X SteelBook) (VARIANT EDITION) (Blu-ray) (1991) can be purchased per order. Please update the quantity. If you’d like to order more, call Best Buy for Business at 1-877-423-3429.

@BBYCMichael ..Thanks for update!

Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18
FYI: @Drum18
The following errors occurred:
0135: Sorry, only 1 Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Best Buy Exclusive Mondo X SteelBook) (VARIANT EDITION) (Blu-ray) (1991) can be purchased per order. Please update the quantity. If you’d like to order more, call Best Buy for Business at 1-877-423-3429.
Sorry everyone for the mess - some unforeseen issues on the launch but happy to say we are up for pre-order now. Unfortunately the household limits (these are on the VARIANT ONLY) cannot be updated until tonight overnight as taking the limits off runs us the risk of more site issues. By tomorrow morning the group buy on the variant will be available. Sorry for the pain everyone...lessons learned for the next announcement!!!!

Will be good tomorow i guess !

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and Netclone
I'm a little detached from the project. I'm not sure if it's numbered, but I know there's a foil sticker and it's out of 1997 (so I would imagine it's numbered)

Ok thanks. Saw it was said in the OP didnt know if you had said ... I didnt. Either way if it is or not its a stellar release and worth adding. :)

Ok thanks. Saw it was said in the OP didnt know if you had said ... I didnt. Either way if it is or not its a stellar release and worth adding. :)
Oh my bad!
When I saw the 1997 sticker, I figured it would be numbered... My bad.

It's a shame it's not Individually numbered. Looking at the sticker with the Skynet text and 1997 there would be no room to fit the number on. It's still a fantastic release though nonetheless!:D

Reactions: eLviS1987
Cannot wait for this!! I hope it uses the recently re-released US disc

From the published specifications, it will be the Canadian disc that was released last August by Mongrel.

You'll be pleased to know though, that the Mongrel disc is also the MPEG-4 AVC encode not the earlier VC-1 encode utilised for the Skynet Edition disc.

The Canadian disc is also Region ABC (Free). Seems like a winner.