#010 Ex Machina (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Aug 9, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Release date: July 14, 2015
Purchase link: Ex Machina Mondo
Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region A locked

EX MACHINA Mondo Blu-ray SteelBook announced | Hi-Def Ninja - Blu-ray SteelBooks - Pop Culture - Movie News

Ex-Machina-Beauty-Shot.png

Ex-Machina-main-w-sleeve.pngEx-Machina-main.pngExMachina-Tilted.pngEx-Machjna-Insidewithinsert.pngEx-Machina-inside.pngEx-Machina_BACK-with-SLEEVE.pngEx-Machina-Back.png

"That image is just the slipcase - looking forward to showing the actual steel book... New art and the finish is unbelievable #ExMachina"

Last edited by a moderator:
There's already his signature on the back so good choice ^^ I hope I can meet him someday, I have so many things to get signed by him !

Thanks! I'm going to have him sign my copy of The Losers as well. @Wreck got me a signature on TWD Season 1 last year, and the Thing.

I had considered Dredd, but gotta leave some of my collection at home, LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou

Beautiful Mondo steelbook i bought this for the artwork and design only! I cant play this version as its Region 1 locked but i have 2 other variants including the stunn8ng Filmarena full slip!

Beautiful Mondo steelbook i bought this for the artwork and design only! I cant play this version as its Region 1 locked but i have 2 other variants including the stunn8ng Filmarena full slip!

The steelbook is something special, IMO!

Good choice!