#010 Ex Machina (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Aug 9, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Release date: July 14, 2015
Purchase link: Ex Machina Mondo
Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region A locked

EX MACHINA Mondo Blu-ray SteelBook announced | Hi-Def Ninja - Blu-ray SteelBooks - Pop Culture - Movie News

Ex-Machina-Beauty-Shot.png

Ex-Machina-main-w-sleeve.pngEx-Machina-main.pngExMachina-Tilted.pngEx-Machjna-Insidewithinsert.pngEx-Machina-inside.pngEx-Machina_BACK-with-SLEEVE.pngEx-Machina-Back.png

"That image is just the slipcase - looking forward to showing the actual steel book... New art and the finish is unbelievable #ExMachina"

Last edited by a moderator:
I see your JP and Godzilla requests and raise you a Robocop and a Nosferatu
I see your Robocop and Nosferatu and raise you a Back to the Future and Alien.

In all honesty, I think JP and Godzilla could definitely happen. JP mainly because of Jurassic World and the Dinosaur Gallery Mondo is having. As for Godzilla, don't know which one it will be, but the 1998 released was distributed by Sony, which also happens to be the same company that distributed Terminator 2.

But I really really really want the Iron Giant!

Reactions: spawnshop
Yes, going to get regardless now as have everything else either in hand or ordered through HDNs great GBs

I see your JP and Godzilla requests and raise you a Robocop and a Nosferatu

I see your Robocop and Nosferatu and raise you a Back to the Future and Alien.

I raise your back to future with Predator & Conan

bvhpqzxh5upciwaxa8ik.jpg

Conan_variant572012.jpeg

What better to go after Terminator 2 than another Schwarzenegger classic :)

Alright... Here are a few guesses:

Inglourious Basterds:
Inglorious Basterds.jpg

King Kong (Less likely but I'm thinking a possibility seeing as they're releasing Terminator when other Terminator steelbooks are being released... That's my thinking anyway! If you disagree with me, try not to go ape s**t....... Get it?)
King Kong.jpg

Or what I'd really like to see... The Big Lebowski
Big Lebowski.jpg

Last edited: