Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 and Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region Free

HDN Announcement:
Click here

00.jpg

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png

Overview
When it comes to sci-fi adventure movies, they don't get a lot bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's flicks. The Total Recall Mondo X SteelBook edition breathes new life into this modern classic, featuring art created exclusively for this package by JC Richard.​
About this Mondo X SteelBook
Mondo and SteelBook have done it again. Working together they have brought us this stunning world exclusive product just to Best Buy Canada.​
This SteelBook is number 011 in the Mondo X SteelBook . The entire package from the inside out has been laid out by Mondo, SteelBook, and JC Richard with great care.​
Some of the features of the Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook series #011​
•Original art created by JC Richard exclusively for this release​
•Featuring a gloss varnish and multiple colour layers​
What is Mondo?​
Mondo creates limited edition screen printed posters for favorite classic and contemporary films, in addition to vinyl movie soundtracks, VHS re-issues, and apparel. They also have a permanent gallery space in Austin, TX featuring a mix of original artwork and limited edition screen prints.​

m2218618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy two and hang one up! They are easy to get. I am really surprised that the Mondo series is not limited at all. I guess they are an endless print run.
It appears so, which is kind of surprising, since Mondo's other items (prints and vinyl) are usually very limited and quickly sell out. No doubt the studios that own the films have control over quantities though... Mondo probably just provide the art.

Beautiful shots!
So... should I keep you another one for later? :p

The details on this release are sick!!!
Thanks Marc! I won't stop you from sending me a gift. ;):p

Reactions: C.C. 95
And lastly another massive thanks to @Wreck (you’ve had about 20 tags from me today and I promise this is the last :LOL: :p)

You’ve proper helped me out with my mondos and I can’t thank you enough.

I’ve only got 6 to go now (Flash Gordon, Shaun of the dead, Ex_Machina, Highlander, Labyrinth & Ghost In the Shell - which are mostly hard to find and expensive :hilarious: :bag:)

18142A79-C152-46C7-B2DD-DE5414596508.jpeg

15D56CAA-8506-4A34-B98D-FF27FB8A6CB8.jpeg

712BCE18-F94A-4B2F-B926-DE241AD5E04E.jpeg

4E051E7B-D51D-46CE-8B49-2E2620CF46EF.jpeg

EEBCAC4C-0C1F-44CF-821F-55C93D064042.jpeg

0138958C-6AD1-49F8-89B0-8EE3835F9768.jpeg

4A000618-63B5-4C3F-AAD0-6F922C7021F7.jpeg

99415F2C-FCB9-42C0-B219-C9862891A04C.jpeg

The mondo haul

FF8E8129-CAE6-4F22-93EF-D2135A0363EF.jpeg

And lastly another massive thanks to @Wreck (you’ve had about 20 tags from me today and I promise this is the last :LOL: :p)

You’ve proper helped me out with my mondos and I can’t thank you enough.

I’ve only got 6 to go now (Flash Gordon, Shaun of the dead, Ex_Machina, Highlander, Labyrinth & Ghost In the Shell - which are mostly hard to find and expensive :hilarious: :bag:)

View attachment 366061

Aren't Labyrinth & Ghost In the Shell still available?

Aren't Labyrinth & Ghost In the Shell still available?

Labyrinth is sold out (for now) but can pick it up on the bay still for under cost and ghost in the shell is still quite pricey plus shipping and customs extra from amazon so I was waiting on a drop. I check daily lol

Labyrinth is sold out (for now) but can pick it up on the bay still for under cost and ghost in the shell is still quite pricey plus shipping and customs extra from amazon so I was waiting on a drop. I check daily lol

Ah OK. Yeah I'm guessing Ghost in the Shell will drop in price someday.
I just checked Amazon.ca. It was priced a lot lower when it was released.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
When was the last time someone saw these total recall steels showing up in stores? Looking at the post it seems like about two years ago they went on sale, not much chatter about them since.

I've now just learned about this particular steelbook and in love with it! I can't seem to find any sort of listing of this steelbook for purchase. If anyone can point me to some hidden place that I am unaware of, please guide me in the right direction. :D

I've now just learned about this particular steelbook and in love with it! I can't seem to find any sort of listing of this steelbook for purchase. If anyone can point me to some hidden place that I am unaware of, please guide me in the right direction. :D

You could try here - Link - the I'm looking for "X" steelbook pages

You could try here - Link - the I'm looking for "X" steelbook pages

Oddly enough, when I went to that forum thread beforehand it tells me "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." I guess I'm missing some sort of initiation?

Oddly enough, when I went to that forum thread beforehand it tells me "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." I guess I'm missing some sort of initiation?

You need to have 20 non-spammy posts to be able to post in that section.