Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: * Could be region A locked or region free * (see augustus post here for details)
Limited to 4000.

Official Hi-Def Ninja announcement:
Click here for all the details

BeautyShotnew.png

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

Official Hi-Def Ninja preview video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible to get an order of all the mondo steelbooks available in canada?
There are Group buys in the trading section here where members will be able to help you out with obtaining these Steelbooks. Some of them may be sold out or not available now though. Welcome to the forum!

wow just receive mine, don't like the slip cover, can't really see the steelbook. But the steel is AMAZING !! wow !

WTF...my local store in Richmond, BC still had this in the system as "In Transit". So I asked my wife to grab me a copy at a downtown Vancouver location that listed it as in-stock online. She just called to tell me she grabbed me a copy at a cost of $4.99...that can't be right can it; the website lists $24.99. This isn't really a question, more of a statement, she paid only $4.99 (+tax) for this SteelBook.

WTF...my local store in Richmond, BC still had this in the system as "In Transit". So I asked my wife to grab me a copy at a downtown Vancouver location that listed it as in-stock online. She just called to tell me she grabbed me a copy at a cost of $4.99...that can't be right can it; the website lists $24.99. This isn't really a question, more of a statement, she paid only $4.99 (+tax) for this SteelBook.
maybe she grabbed the DVD version :p

Lucky you.
8e9b16f1034f9384_tumblr_mfigx2ycRa1r7a2oro1_500.gif.xxxlarge.gif

Dress60747-1415299444.gif

Reactions: Thwip