Release date: January 18th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99

HDN Exclusive article here

01.jpg

02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good!

I didn't get the previous Zavvi exclusive steelbook (that one) because I thought the artwork was piss-poor, but with it being Mondo artwork, surely that one will be worthy of that brilliant film :).

Reactions: vurt and jammmy
I know a lot of people have opinions on Zavvi and in their cases I don't doubt at all any of it - personally I have been incredibly lucky and over 100 steelbooks from them I've never had so much as a spine slash (hope this isn't going to jinx me now) so I am really glad we are going to get the option to get these (as long as they're not still A locked in some daft move like when they tried to shift some region A ones they got stock of - The Evil Dead, Killing me Softly etc) because buying Region A then having to swap out discs or whatever is a lot more work than just being able to buy. That said getting the US/Canadian region free mondo x steelbooks have been a fun adventure. I would hope the Highlander one comes as well - never seen it but been meaning too and the art on that is great too.

Luck for you buddy! I would love to order from zavvi but the way they package stuff and the far shipping to Germany is most of the time only trouble for me.
With 24 GBP I can't order 2 copies to receive at least one mint. And paying for a single 19 % tax on top and dealing with the miserable customer service because of probably bents and dents is pain in the ...
I don't care for Region Code since I already own three versions of the movie :naughty:

Thanks Andy for the GB and saving me this trouble :drool::drool::drool: